Impact Wrestling Discussion **UK SPOILERS**

iamtheman

Ah, fair enough. I didn't know that. It'd be nice to see Ink Inc back, the tag team division in TNA seems to have all but dried up these days and I think Ink Inc were beginning to find their niche before they started teasing the breakup.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you notice the big hole in his shoe when he put his foot on the bottom rope to break up a pin? I kept trying to figure out why he hadn't brought some new gear prior to the match to make a good impression for the TV audience. Weird.

I thought it might of been a little hole but thats a pretty big hole.

Haven't watched the show since it rebranded but looking to catch up on some of the episodes they've done lately as some of the stuff sounds interesting. When did the new Sting character and the Destination X buildup start?

• Paid Members
Haven't watched the show since it rebranded but looking to catch up on some of the episodes they've done lately as some of the stuff sounds interesting. When did the new Sting character and the Destination X buildup start?

Both happened straight after the last PPV. Sting lost the belt to Anderson and went batshit mental. He uses a facepaint marker on his foes as his calling card, which is quite cool. The big show of the week for TNA, isnt actually the pay-per-view. Its is their television PPV style special on Thursday, with Anderson vs Sting, and all sorts of other happenings. Its like TNA's version of Clash of the Champions. I think i'll avoid to spoilers for that one.

Not really sure about Sting anymore. I'm loving the fact that he's reinvented himself and looks like he's actually putting effort in again, but it's because a bit too Joker-like for me, whether it be Heath Ledger or Ceaser Romero. I think they've taken it a bit too far really because he was brilliant when this change was just starting.

Bobby Roode needs wins. He is the star of the show.

• Paid Members

Maybe Sting's just establishing his makeup and then switching it around into his own design, so you know the type of character he is without the Joker makeup. Like he did with the Crow (which was a direct rip-off, unlike his current character), as shown below.

l.jpgCROW_brandon-lee.jpg

Eventually he started mucking around with the design and it came out like this:

34660192.jpg

there has been some stellar storytelling in TNA and the BFG Series as a whole recently. The whole Submission 10 points and Pinfall 7 points is great. Samoa Joe the other week trying to go for a submission but ending up losing by pinfall was great, while Roode giving it all selling the shoulder injury and "he wasn't quite ready to come back" was brilliant.

Looking forward to Destination X and next weeks huge Impact!

• Paid Members
Besides the 8/25 show in Huntsville, AL that was noted last week, Spike TV today announced that they would be doing Impact tapings on 9/21 in Knosville and 10/26 in Macon, GA.

That, because they usually tape in bulk when on the road, that's at least two shows out the Impact Zone a month for a good while. Great news. Hope they continue to announce more dates while they are taping to keep the run going.

• Paid Members
According to Wrestlezone, Generation Me have been released from TNA

Feel free to catch up with the debate on Generation laMe over here.

Archived