Impact Wrestling Discussion **UK SPOILERS**

iamtheman

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm just really annoyed as i enjoyed slammiversary and reading the main event it doesnt sound good especially if he beat him clean

Dont know what all the Gunner hate is im loving the fact there pushing a new non-WWE guy at main event level, the guy is very talented im loving it :)

i'm just really annoyed as i enjoyed slammiversary and reading the main event it doesnt sound good especially if he beat him clean

Dont know what all the Gunner hate is im loving the fact there pushing a new non-WWE guy at main event level, the guy is very talented im loving it :)

i dont mind that they e pushing someone new (although i would prefer roode) i'd prefer that gunner got a longer buildup

on this show they start the bound for glory series ( i'm guessing thats what RVD vs Samaoa Joe is) i would have given gunner a strong showing in this rather than just having him beat anderson straight away when he will probably fail for the title

They are bringing back a bunch of X Division guys for the next PPV, I would'nt mind Low Ki and a few others coming back but hope the likes of Micheal Shane don't come back.

On Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV at 9/8c, the first-ever "Bound For Glory" series will be officially announced. There will be 12 Superstars participating in the ongoing competition, all leading to our biggest Pay-Per-View of the year in October!

As an online exclusive, the first three participants in the "Bound For Glory" series are as follows:

Rob Van Dam

AJ Styles

Gunner

Tune into Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING for more details and participants for the "Bound For Glory" series!

http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/item/2...MPACT-WRESTLING

On the subject of Impact I caught an episode the other day but I think they were showing an old match, possibly a PPV, it was the Dudleys vs Beer Money Inc and it actually looked like it was happening in a near WWE sized arena they would use for RAW, I was absolutely stunned, the 6 sided ring was still there so im guessing it was quite old too. ANy idea where this was from?

Archived