New WWE HOF 2011 inductee announced on wwe.com

The Natural

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is Abdulah still competing?

Whys Abdullah the butcher in the hall of fame ???

Why not?

That's cool, I've always liked Abby. Definitely a deserving guy and really one of the better inductees of the past few years really (alongside Flair, Solie, Austin, Steamer, George, DiBiase, HBK and one or two others I could see a case for as equal/above him) in terms of a guy who really is a legend in the business and not just some old timer who is called a legend as simply a way of distinguishing them from the current crop.

Not exactly a technical mastermind but there are very few who understood their own character and how to make it work better than Abbey, the fact that he worked everywhere (apart from WWE of course) and got over everywhere he went shows this.

Call me a cynic, but there's more than a hint, in the WWE write-up, of a suggestion that he never worked in WWE because he asked for too much money.

Is Abdulah still competing?

Whys Abdullah the butcher in the hall of fame ???

You serious?

Abby is one of the most famous wrestlers with one of the longest careers in the sport, yes he's fat, crap and has one move but the man is a legend and i would have loved to have seen him live vs the Shiek.

Would love him to fork Drew Carey during the ceremony :)

Just read the WWE blog for him found a beauty

Weight: 360 lbs.

two lines later - The Madman from the Sudan, the 400-pounder has terrorized opponents

Who's inducting him? Terry or Dory funk would be a good shout or maybe the Brisco?

Archived