Pick Your Power Game Thread

Mike Castle

• Paid Members

ebwop - For the record, I'm going to bed now but will likely be around a bit in the early afternoon; I won't be around for deadline, I know that much for sure

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

7.5 hours to deadline. Any final thoughts?

As Ron has said, there is little to press Carbomb on. Carbomb, can you give an analysis of your thoughts on every player and any links you have between players?

As for votes, i've access to the net until 4pm, so i'll keep up with posting as it goes. If Tom flips scum, what are the suggestions for Spotlight Magnet? Would he definately be scum? And if so, does that mean someone needs to be sacraficed to lynch him?

• Paid Members
As for votes, i've access to the net until 4pm, so i'll keep up with posting as it goes. If Tom flips scum, what are the suggestions for Spotlight Magnet? Would he definately be scum? And if so, does that mean someone needs to be sacraficed to lynch him?

I'm not sure, but if he's determined to be then I doubt anyone we suspect is scum will be willing to place the hammer vote, otherwise (if we're right) they'll lose the game. I'm thinking Carbomb might be a good choice to hammer in this situation. He hasn't given us a lot to read on, and on top of that his appearances have been sporadic, so if he's town it's not as though we'd lose a high poster. If he's scum and he refuses then we can lynch him the following day and someone can take one for the team.

• Paid Members

If spotlight is scum he can only be hammered as the last scum left and not before or else we auto lose the game as it gives us effectively even numbers with a scum kill that night and a town loss. Which is the same if he is town and hammered by scum so if he is scum we need to find his other buddies first , but after tom's post I'm wondering if that confirms spotlight as town, but of course that depends on tom's flip if vanilla it's 50/50 if scum doc/roleblocker then spotlight has to be scum

• Paid Members

I agree about Spotlight having to go last if Tom flips scum.

This all hinges on Toms flip really. If he's scum, then we are effectively looking for one more person, but if he's town, we lose. It's a big gamble, but i'd risk it.

Anyone have any further thoughts?

• Paid Members

This all hinges on Toms flip really. If he's scum, then we are effectively looking for one more person, but if he's town, we lose. It's a big gamble, but i'd risk it.

And yet, you're still voting for Swift?

• Paid Members

I'm town, and if me being lynched would lose us the game then you're daft to do it. Unless you're scum and therefore you know I'm town and can't wait to see me lynched to hand you victory

Guys, if you lynch me then it's 4 town v 3 scum; I'm not sure that would lose town the game. When I flip scum, don't let Carbomb have an easy ride as he jumped all over spotlight and I fear it's because he knows spot is the town bomb and he wants two town to explode at once;

you need to look at who was pushing heavily for me to hammer spotlight;

don't let swiftstrike get off either as you all had major doubts about him it appears until my badly timed vote, I'm convinced he's scum but still be careful of a mislynch;

look at brownie too as I have doubts and feel he and swiftstrike engaged in distancing, but you might need to look at finley too as I could have things the wrong way round with them

• Paid Members

I'm town, and if me being lynched would lose us the game then you're daft to do it. Unless you're scum and therefore you know I'm town and can't wait to see me lynched to hand you victory

Guys, if you lynch me then it's 4 town v 3 scum; I'm not sure that would lose town the game. When I flip scum, don't let Carbomb have an easy ride as he jumped all over spotlight and I fear it's because he knows spot is the town bomb and he wants two town to explode at once;

don't let swiftstrike get off either as you all had major doubts about him it appears until my badly timed vote, I'm convinced he's scum but still be careful of a mislynch;

look at brownie too as I have doubts and feel he and swiftstrike engaged in distancing, but you might need to look at finley too as I could have things the wrong way round with them

Well with that admission that is all I need right now

unvote

Vote Tom

• Paid Members

And yet, you're still voting for Swift?

I was awaiting peoples final thoughts before changing or sticking. At least i'm voting. You trying to go for a no lynch?

Tom, did you really just admit being scum?

Unvote

Vote: Tom

• Paid Members

Jesus Tom. You really aren't helping yourself here at all.

For what it's worth, my issues with your vote isn't merely that it was badly timed, it's that it was the second time you did it.

That said, I'm really uncomfortable with the fact that brownie, who earlier in the game refused to be on the same wagon as Bristep because he thought he was scum, has no problem being on the same wagon as you.

Also, if we lynch you and you are town then it's game over.

• Paid Members

EBWOP

I was awaiting peoples final thoughts before changing or sticking. At least i'm voting. You trying to go for a no lynch?

Tom, did you really just admit being scum?

Unvote

Vote: Tom

I honestly couldn't decide between the two of you. Tom's played the scummier game but I just couldn't shake my suspicions about you.

It's redundant now though since, by my count, that's a lynch. Let's hope we've found the roleblocker or the Doctor.

• Paid Members

That looks to be a far worse slip than the rolecop slip Finlay found with Nexus....and he flipped scum.

I think we may actually have bagged another scum lynch.

Archived