Pick Your Power Game Thread

Mike Castle

• Paid Members

You lot were going to lynch me today in any case, just hoped it would drag out a bit longer to provide town with more ideas on who the scum are when I flip town. Brownie, you weren't going to ote for me at all in this lynch I think, but you were then left with no choice.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

ebwop - Just remembered I'd started to make a small case against brownie; it goes over recent ground but highlights one or two thing that town might have forgotten

http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=2348114

Tries to float the idea of hammering a bomb with a townie

http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=2347801

Tries to pass off me thinking he

• Paid Members
You lot were going to lynch me today in any case, just hoped it would drag out a bit longer to provide town with more ideas on who the scum are when I flip town. Brownie, you weren't going to ote for me at all in this lynch I think, but you were then left with no choice.

Tom, we have no Doctor, no bulletproof player and no even night Vig. If you flip town then we have no way of either stopping a nightkill or taking out scum member. If you're town it's game over.

• Paid Members

I admit i'd rather have lynched Swiftstrike, but that wasn't going to happen. The link of you to Spotlight is good, but I wasn't totally sure. However, Nexus was lynched on a daft slip and you saying you were scum was good enough for me.

I am immediately full of regret though. I'm not sure you'd keep the town pretence now you're lynched. Are you actually VT?

• Paid Members

It would still be 4 v 3 in our favour though; I guess I'm clutching at straws, hoping for a dramatic comeback somehow. You need to look who was pushing this, as scum know I'm innocent and wanted to kill the game off

ebwop - for fucks sake brownie, of course I'm VT

• Paid Members
ebwop - Just remembered I'd started to make a small case against brownie; it goes over recent ground but highlights one or two thing that town might have forgotten

http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=2348114

Tries to float the idea of hammering a bomb with a townie

Read it back (and the post that followed) and then understand. I said if people were convinced you two were scum together, why are they not voting for spotlight and getting you to hammer.

If those people genuinely believe you're in cahoots, it's the sensible option.

As for the distancing comment. Considering where in the game we are, it's an absurd suggestion.

• Paid Members
It would still be 4 v 3 in our favour though; I guess I'm clutching at straws, hoping for a dramatic comeback somehow. You need to look who was pushing this, as scum know I'm innocent and wanted to kill the game off

ebwop - for fucks sake brownie, of course I'm VT

Again though, we've got no way of stopping a night kill which would take it down to 3 vs 3. That's not enough to lynch so it's a scum win.

• Paid Members
so if he's town it's not as though we'd lose a high poster. If he's scum and he refuses then we can lynch him the following day and someone can take one for the team.

Interesting from Ron there; he either is town and thinks we can lose one more or he's scum and wants to finish the game off. and take one for what team? ron's scum team?

Too late now but maybe scum is :

Ron

bristep

Carbomb

ebwop2 - Yes Ron, I'm dead. you can get the ticker tape ready :(

• Paid Members
it's turned my suspicions 180 degrees

Now I've had my opinion changed 180 degrees.

I've ALMOST done a 180 on him

It's just a phrase. I doubt the scum have tried to contact eachother in the dayphase, that'd just be silly. You're clutching at straws. I firmly believe you're the right lynch for today.

Archived