• Paid Members
Weak Doctor

You are the Weak Doctor, every

night you may PM me the name

of a player to protect, however

if that player is mafia you will

die.

Why would scum pick weak doctor?

How many times do we have to get into this.

1) To deny the town the role.

2) Because people will believe there town uncontrollably

3)So they can clear there scum mates at this time if it became necessary.

4) PASS ask me one on sport.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Weak Doctor

die.

This argument makes no sense. Letting the town have the role and then kill themselves by protecting scum is a much better tactic than keeping it and being useless each night.

• Paid Members
Weak Doctor

die.

This argument makes no sense. Letting the town have the role and then kill themselves by protecting scum is a much better tactic than keeping it and being useless each night.

And what if the doctor protects a town each night so he would at this point be able to clearly 3 players, that would be a big risk to be taking, or that the doctor does what tripleA did with the role and just protects himself every night denying a possible kill or even winning kill. just because it might not be what you would choose to do as part of choosing a role does not mean that someone else might not do it.

• Paid Members

But if a scum did a TripleA and protected himself then he would die due to picking a scum (himself) to protect!

I can see the logic of scum grabbing a role to spite town but doesn't seem a great role to grab

It's possible that Lion lied in order to try to further cement the fact he was town as weak doctor would appear to be a good town pick whilst a not so good scum pick

• Paid Members
But if a scum did a TripleA and protected himself then he would die due to picking a scum (himself) to protect!

I can see the logic of scum grabbing a role to spite town but doesn't seem a great role to grab

It's possible that Lion lied in order to try to further cement the fact he was town as weak doctor would appear to be a good town pick whilst a not so good scum pick

my point was it would deny the chance of a townsperson just protecting himself every night to avoid a night kill not for a scum to do that. IT is possible that he lied but I don't think we will find out before then, but with Carbomb claiming vanilla in the position he was in and could easily have claimed town doc to clear scum buddies at that point I think for me he is pretty near confirmed town now with it being JUST over 2 days to go and the possibility of us losing on a no lynch I do think it's time to start getting down to some real votes and for me Brownie is the person I'm going to vote for based on him stick sticking with his vote on me despite his arguement being that it could be either myself or bristep being scum he has done nothing to question either one of us and not raised anything about my role either to me that's awfully scummy based on this being MYLO right now and that we reeally can't afford this to become lylo

VOTE BROWNIE

Lets leave all the WIFOM discussion about role choice aside. The facts right now are this.

Lion claimed Vanilla Townie, and that he chose the Weak Doc role. He flipped Vanilla Townie.

So either;

a) Lion lied about what he went for.

b) Mike has made an error

c) We have a scum weak doc out there who has lied about his role.

Lion had no reason to lie, he was town. Mike isn't going to clarify if he made a mistake or not as that would have a fundamental impact on the game so it shouldn't be considered. If he did then we can bitch him out afterwards.

That leaves us with option c. The weak doc is out there, and is a scum controlled role.

We also have a scum roleblocker too, which means that we have 2 liars out there. At least.

Bristep you say you feel unsure of me know yet you still have your vote on me, surely at this time if you are unsure then a FOS would be more appropiate so why is your vote still on me and also given that I got pillared for trying to use numbers as a way of working out scum on day 1 (which is reasonable when there is so little to go on why did you use it as justification for your vote this phase. even if it is from a different sense of the numbers used

Yeah, so at this stage I'm either being jailkept by town or roleblocked by scum because that's 3 nights in a row that my action has failed.

Since 2 out of the 4 people not voting for Nexus (apart from Nexus himself) are now dead that means that at least 2 scum were on his wagon. I really don't think that all 3 scum would have been on Nexus' wagon, so since Chris and SMS are dead, and I'm aware that I'm not scum that leaves Swiftstrike.

At this point Ron, mass claim seems like a good idea, because it's 5 town to 3 scum so we're definitely at potential endgame but it needs to happen quickly so we aren't gaining new info early into the day. I'd want to see it happen from the bottom of the draft up though as I said before, Carbomb, then Finlay, then Swift, Spotlight then myself.

Vote Swiftstrike

Swift that's some seriously bizarre misrep there. My vote was based on wagon analysis from yesterday's lynch point, not anything to do with numbers. You even quote my post which doesn't mention the draft numbers, there are numbers in the post yes, but that's not what it's based around.

I've still got my vote on you because you're my top suspect. I don't think all 3 scum were on the Nexus wagon, and that means you're the odd one out (from my point of view obviously). You've got form too, from day one picking up on my "slip", then chastising players for voting for Nexus based on a similar slip. Pushing the theory that Chris and Lion were in cahoots because they picked the same numbers then Lion RVS'ed Chris. Calling for a no-lynch today, when that could theoretically stop us from winning.

I'll explain that last part

5 Town 3 Scum. Assuming I'm right and scum have the ONV, Roleblocker and weak doc then there is no way to prevent NKs now. Scum kill tonight, that leaves us with

4 Town 3 Scum. Now, if we mislynch here then it's game over, but even if we do lynch scum (assuming that it's not Swift, and chances are if he talked us into a no-lynch today then he'd survive tomorrow) then the normal scum NK coupled with the scum ONV kill means we start the day at

2 Town 2 Scum. Game Over.

If we no-lynch tonight and Swift is scum then the game is over no matter how we play next day, and the scum will be sitting smug in their own crapulance just watching us playing on valiantly knowing it's a lost cause.

We lynch this phase, and at least if we're wrong we've gone down fighting. If we no-lynch this phase then we've just laid down and died.

Just my opinion of course, I welcome any other theories.

• Paid Members

my point was it would deny the chance of a townsperson just protecting himself every night to avoid a night kill not for a scum to do that. IT is possible that he lied but I don't think we will find out before then, but with Carbomb claiming vanilla in the position he was in and could easily have claimed town doc to clear scum buddies at that point I think for me he is pretty near confirmed town now with it being JUST over 2 days to go and the possibility of us losing on a no lynch I do think it's time to start getting down to some real votes and for me Brownie is the person I'm going to vote for based on him stick sticking with his vote on me despite his arguement being that it could be either myself or bristep being scum he has done nothing to question either one of us and not raised anything about my role either to me that's awfully scummy based on this being MYLO right now and that we reeally can't afford this to become lylo

VOTE BROWNIE

I'm not removing my vote. I'll repeat it again, because you're clearly ignoring it: i'm convinced that either you or Bristep is scum. I only have one vote and i'm using it on you because you actively tried to get people to remove votes on Nexus. Nexus was scum. Hence, I think you were trying to get your scum buddy off the hook.

You voting for me makes me feel secure that i'm voting for scum right now.

• Paid Members

it's not a misrep at all wagon analysis is the use of numbers to help determine if a player is scum it should not be used as the sole reason for lynching someone as scum it should tie into other info and analysis, but you haven't done that you have stated for only that reason I should be lynched, now you may have other suspicions on me, but you haven't come out with them for me to answer instead you have justified a vote on me threw the used of numerially analysis or wagon analysis.

And you will have seen I agreed with your analysis of no lynching being a bad idea because potentially the scum could either be spotlight and we then can't win or the scum all jumping spotlight to force a no win position in the next day phase or leaving it to the last phase to WIFOM his position out there. If there was no bomb right now I would be arguing with you thought as a no lynch would be the best chance for the town to get a win in the next phase.

VOTE BROWNIE

I'm not removing my vote. I'll repeat it again, because you're clearly ignoring it: i'm convinced that either you or Bristep is scum. I only have one vote and i'm using it on you because you actively tried to get people to remove votes on Nexus. Nexus was scum. Hence, I think you were trying to get your scum buddy off the hook.

You voting for me makes me feel secure that i'm voting for scum right now.

• Paid Members

EBWOP:

So if your convinced it is either me or bristep or even both, why are you not questioning Bristep at ALL is this because you know that if my lynch goes through you win the game so don't need to or do you have another reason for not questioning ANYBODY this day phase.

• Paid Members
Lets leave all the WIFOM discussion about role choice aside. The facts right now are this.

Lion claimed Vanilla Townie, and that he chose the Weak Doc role. He flipped Vanilla Townie.

So either;

Lion had no reason to lie, he was town. Mike isn't going to clarify if he made a mistake or not as that would have a fundamental impact on the game so it shouldn't be considered. If he did then we can bitch him out afterwards.

That leaves us with option c. The weak doc is out there, and is a scum controlled role.

We also have a scum roleblocker too, which means that we have 2 liars out there. At least.

On the plus side at least we're now looking for two scum in a group of five, which gives us a bit better odds than looking for three out of eight. It also means that if Tom is scum then SpotlightMagnet is the third member, as that is the only way Tom would know that the role was taken by somebody above him.

Brownie, why did you breadcrumb the Weak Doctor role when TDK had already claimed Vanilla? Also, despite the fact that we know that at least two of the five of us (me, you, Tom, Bristep and Carbomb) are scum, you are still voting for Swift. If you think he's scum then who out of the other four do you think are his scum buddies?

So either;

On the plus side at least we're now looking for two scum in a group of five, which gives us a bit better odds than looking for three out of eight. It also means that if Tom is scum then SpotlightMagnet is the third member, as that is the only way Tom would know that the role was taken by somebody above him.

Brownie, why did you breadcrumb the Weak Doctor role when TDK had already claimed Vanilla? Also, despite the fact that we know that at least two of the five of us (me, you, Tom, Bristep and Carbomb) are scum, you are still voting for Swift. If you think he's scum then who out of the other four do you think are his scum buddies?

He would know someone above him in the list was a bomb when he recieved confirmation he hadn't got the role. Remember, if someone above you on the list has already claimed that role then you will be revealed as vanilla townie.

The bomb was already out there at the time of you calling for a no-lynch earlier on. The fact that you knew it wasn't you meant it had to be spotlight really, so the revelation shouldn't have been a catalyst for you changing your opinion.

And my wagon analysis has no correllation with the number analysis you were picked up for early on, even indirectly. You were looking at numbers picked by players to decide their position in a draft. I'm looking at who voted for who last phase and who is most likely scum because of it.

@Finlay : tom could have been telling the truth about going for the bomb role, it doesn't mean he isn't scum and doesn't mean Spotlight definitely is if Tom is.

There are 6 players who could of lied not 5, Spotlight could also have lied, the difference being that if he lied then so did Tom. The only 2 players I am sure have told the truth about their role are Swift and Ron. Ron because it's been clearly obviously true through SMS and Snake both confirming they received neighbour requests, and Swift because 2 players have claimed ONV and nobody has counter-claimed Swift. Unless Swift, Carbomb and Brownie are the scum team and CB/TDK both lied about going for the ONV role.

• Paid Members

So either;

It also means that if Tom is scum then SpotlightMagnet is the third member, as that is the only way Tom would know that the role was taken by somebody above him.

Err, what? I failed to get bomb so therefore someone above me is the bomb

• Paid Members

To clarify,

We know at least two of the vanilla claims are lying about being vanilla (assuming Bristep is telling the truth). If Tom is actually either the roleblocker or the Weak Doctor then he wouldn't have got the email confirming that he didn't get the bomb role would he? So the only way he'd know that the bomb role had to be above him is if the two of you are aligned?

See my point?

EBWOP

When I say "if the two of you are aligned". I'm referring to Spotlight.

To clarify,

We know at least two of the vanilla claims are lying about being vanilla (assuming Bristep is telling the truth). If Tom is actually either the roleblocker or the Weak Doctor then he wouldn't have got the email confirming that he didn't get the bomb role would he? So the only way he'd know that the bomb role had to be above him is if the two of you are aligned?

See my point?

EBWOP

When I say "if the two of you are aligned". I'm referring to Spotlight.

Actually yes, I'm being dumb. If Tom is scum then he isn't Vanilla, therefore would have had to have had prior knowledge of whether there was or was not a bomb before claiming.

Archived