Pick Your Power Game Thread

Mike Castle

• Paid Members
Well I'm still alive which is of some shock to me as I thought I might be hammered over the weekend, I'm not going to roleclaim just yet I may do when I get home from work this evening and have proper access. But for the moment I will just question this.

If I'm scum then I have two scum partners left out there who are they? Because if I was scum you would still need to find them but looking at the weekend activity no one is looking to the next phase which is understandable of the three scum players in the game as they know my lynch will end the game so I want to hear everyone's thoughts on who my scum buddies are suppose to be?

I suspect you, don't take the fact my vote isn't on you as an indication that I don't. However, I don't like the speed of the wagon that's formed on you. It all seems very similar to the speedy wagon that formed on me last phase.

HOWEVER, although my number one suspect is tom, I won't hesitate to change my vote to you if you don't roleclaim, presumably if you don't then you've something to hide.

Presumably you missed the post 2 above which says clearly why I nearly put it off until Wednesday I instead posted the exact nature of my role and my actions.

I didn't miss the post, it just wasn't up when I started writing.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm inclined to believe Swiftstrike, and his reasoning is certainly appearing town. Right now, I think there must be someone who I've overlooked. I also still have a suspicision of tom. It's a little thing like asking about the serial killer. I just feel more like it's a scum move, trying to tie town up in silly things rather than a mistake. Maybe I'm just giving him too much credit.

• Paid Members
I'm inclined to believe Swiftstrike, and his reasoning is certainly appearing town. Right now, I think there must be someone who I've overlooked. I also still have a suspicision of tom. It's a little thing like asking about the serial killer. I just feel more like it's a scum move, trying to tie town up in silly things rather than a mistake. Maybe I'm just giving him too much credit.

Another way to look at it is that scum could be latching on to my trivial mistakes to try to tie town up in silly things

• Paid Members

Another way to look at it is that scum could be latching on to my trivial mistakes to try to tie town up in silly things

So who are you accusing here?

• Paid Members

No one as such for now, but I'm going to be looking back to see if there's any signs of people clutching at a trivial mistake and de-railing the discussions with it. My main point thought is that, as opposed to me tying town up in silly things but pretending it's a mistake, scum could be using my mistakes to tie discussions up in triviality

• Paid Members

Still reading through all these old posts and it's killing my free time. If I'm honest, I think I prefer modding to playing.

Anyway, at the moment, my vote stays on spotlightmagnet1, because at the moment, I'm not entirely sure I believe his claim, and I think his motivation for making that claim might very likely not be what he says it is.

• Paid Members
No one as such for now, but I'm going to be looking back to see if there's any signs of people clutching at a trivial mistake and de-railing the discussions with it. My main point thought is that, as opposed to me tying town up in silly things but pretending it's a mistake, scum could be using my mistakes to tie discussions up in triviality

Surely THAT'S just derailing the discussion? None of us know your allignment (well, except the scum) so if you're saying odd things we have the right to quiz you on it.

• Paid Members
Still reading through all these old posts and it's killing my free time. If I'm honest, I think I prefer modding to playing.

Anyway, at the moment, my vote stays on spotlightmagnet1, because at the moment, I'm not entirely sure I believe his claim, and I think his motivation for making that claim might very likely not be what he says it is.

So what are you suggesting? If you're calling spotlightmagnet scum, presumably you're calling tom scum as well for originally bringing up the subject of the "bomb"? Do you think that makes sense considering spotlightmagnet accused tom very early on today?

On the other hand, how would you respond to this allegation, spotlight? Obviously you'll deny it, but you've accused tom, but not place a vote? Why is that?

I'd like to hear what my other motivation could be from Carbomb, and what role Carbomb thinks I could have if not the bomb?

I suspected tom for a couple of reasons, I've said what they were previously, little things like questions I find it hard to believe he didn't know the answer already and just the feeling I get hat he's a little contradictory. Such as voting for Nexus but starting a wagon on Ron for playing like Ron in the last day phase.

I haven't put a vote cause I'm weighing up between tom and Swiftstrike. I don't want to rush a vote and pick the wrong guy.

• Paid Members
I haven't put a vote cause I'm weighing up between tom and Swiftstrike. I don't want to rush a vote and pick the wrong guy.

At this stage who do you suspect more? Do you think it's possible they could BOTH be scum together? Who else do you suspect?

• Paid Members
I'd like to hear what my other motivation could be from Carbomb, and what role Carbomb thinks I could have if not the bomb?

I suspected tom for a couple of reasons, I've said what they were previously, little things like questions I find it hard to believe he didn't know the answer already and just the feeling I get hat he's a little contradictory. Such as voting for Nexus but starting a wagon on Ron for playing like Ron in the last day phase.

Sorry, should clarify - it's not so much I don't believe you're the bomb, more that I don't believe you're necessarily Town.

• Paid Members

Sorry, should clarify - it's not so much I don't believe you're the bomb, more that I don't believe you're necessarily Town.

What do you make of tom and swiftstrike, two others under the spotlight?

And why don't you believe spotlightmagnet is town? Does this relate to his claim? What do you think the motivation was behind it?

• Paid Members

Surely THAT'S just derailing the discussion? None of us know your allignment (well, except the scum) so if you're saying odd things we have the right to quiz you on it.

Where did I say you couldn't quiz me? Spotlight brought up a possibility and I simply pointed out that there was another possibility which could involve scum clutching onto innocent town mistakes to paint them as scum slips; surely that is something scum may do. I've no problem with being accused but I'm town and if I get lynched then chances are we've lost.

For the record, I get town reads from the following :

bristep

Ron (although sometimes paranoia makes me wonder)

Spotlight

Me (as I'm town)

Swiftstrike I'm not completely sure but I see no reason not to believe his claim

So that leaves :

Carbomb - Barely posts, so not much to be able to ascertain either way from him. Was against mass role claim but now some people have claimed, is he willing to make a claim?

Brownie - Not much to point to him being scum, but again, he hasn't posted much at all lately; don't think he's role claimed yet has he?

Unfitfinlay - Again, there's not a lot, it just happens he's not one of the main people I'm sure is town

• Paid Members

EBWOP - Carbomb jumped on spotlight as soon as he claimed bomb - which if Carbom was scum would make sense so as to avoid having to drop the hammer and get blown up. If it ends up as a scum wagon then they'll jump on early and ensure that a townie drops the hammer

Also; brownie and bristep, just wondering what your views/reads on me are?

Archived