50% off at Domino's til Sunday

CAREBEAR LUVVA

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Papa Johns in Shawlands (Glasgow Southside) is doing a lunchtime special of the XXL 16.5 inch with 4 toppings for

• Paid Members

I had a pizza from Papa Johns in Cardiff a while back. The pizza itself was good, but the garlic dip that came with it was one of the nastiest-smelling things I've ever brought to my nose, and the taste made me hate myself, not for the first time, for my uncontrollable willingness to put something nasty-smelling in my mouth, just in case the smell belies a taste worth savouring.

That second pizza place i was telling you about The Scrummy Yummy Pizza Co. is doing a special deal on Tuesday which seems to be all the rage with pizza takeaways. Their Tuesday deal is any set menu pizza for

• Paid Members
..........the taste made me hate myself, not for the first time, for my uncontrollable willingness to put something nasty-smelling in my mouth............

Dunno why, but that made me spit Mountain Dew all over my work laptop.

• Paid Members
To be fair though, I think most people know Sting when they see him.

You'd think so, but now that he's changed face-paint, who can say what he's really like now?

Chinese food is more expensive from takeaways than it is from supermarkets, but like twice as much, if that, not ten times as much. It drives me mad when I see people who really haven't got that much money ordering takeaway pizza just like it's a normal thing.

I've tried supermarket Chinese food, and I'd rather eat Pot Noodle than touch that stuff. Takeaways, especially those in Chinatown, are invariably much, much better.

Also, I know Dominos is not great, but I fucking love the Dominator/Double Delight pizzas.

Archived