50% off at Domino's til Sunday

CAREBEAR LUVVA

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

my local Domino's pretty much offeres pizzas at half price and buy one get one free all the time, aint they all the same?

I have always wondered who in their right mind would pay

(PS i agree, would never pay full price for Domino's, it's madness i tell you)

I always put Domino's and Subway in the same bracket that you are a fool to ever pay full price (bar sub of the day), because vouchers are so readily available, and for what they are, are ridiculously priced.

my local Domino's pretty much offeres pizzas at half price and buy one get one free all the time, aint they all the same?

Yeah, I'm always getting loads of offers through the post with it. And they never seem to ask for the voucher anyway.

• Paid Members

I get 50% off every order of Dominos I make, the joys of being Police.

Try and get away with asking for a Police discount, majority of the time they never ask for proof at the door.

• Paid Members
I get 50% off every order of Dominos I make, the joys of being Police.

Try and get away with asking for a Police discount, majority of the time they never ask for proof at the door.

To be fair though, I think most people know Sting when they see him.

• Paid Members
(PS i agree, would never pay full price for Domino's, it's madness i tell you)

I always put Domino's and Subway in the same bracket that you are a fool to ever pay full price (bar sub of the day), because vouchers are so readily available, and for what they are, are ridiculously priced.

Yeah, I'm always getting loads of offers through the post with it. And they never seem to ask for the voucher anyway.

yeh, just say you've got the voucher when you put the order in over the phone and they discount you then, you just pay what you owe then when you get in store...no voucher needed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I used to work for the benefits agency and do home visits, used to drive me mad when I'd see people fiddling the dole but spending all their money on beers, fags and home delivery pizza. I'm not going to moralise about fiddling, but put the money in escrow for the future, don't just squander it and leave your kids living in filth.

I'm currently enjoying going into Glasgow city centre with the girlfriend to Rebuplic Beir Halle. http://www.republicbierhalle.com/ They have a two for one pizza deal on all day every day. Great pizza and is far superior to Dominos and Pizza Hut.

There is also this place under Glasgow central station bridge called The Scrummy Yummy Pizza Co. http://www.scrummyyummypizzacompany.co.uk/. They do authentic New York style pizzas. I love having their slice and a can deal when in town and as i am a regular customer they make sure and give me extra peperoni slices on my slice.

Dominos really is disappointing, isn't it? I disagree with whoever said shop-bought pizzas are nicer, those things are foul.

Archived