Hulk Hogan, serial killer (in a film)

King Pitcos

In about 2004, I bought a film that just had DDP and Kimberley in it. It was meant to be a sci-fi thriller, but it was a load of bollocks. No cast, nothing happening, just a couple of wrestling personalities in a room playing non-characters with stilted dialogue. I wonder if this is by the same people. It looks quite similar, just they've learned a few editing tricks since then.

• Paid Members
can you say "no budget indie flick"?

seriously, looks to have been made with the same amount of money as Human Centipede

I'm going to disregard your post for the reason that, Hulk Hogan never works for free; and the Human Centipede actually looks quite good and of a higher standard than this film.

Interesting to se Hogan kill people, especially with his dodgy back. If it is anything like his other movies it will be appauling. I do however have a soft spot for Mr Nanny and Suburban Comando. Not so much for those Ninja movies, I watched part of one the other week where they were an Adventure Park. It was amazingly bad.

Interesting to se Hogan kill people, especially with his dodgy back. If it is anything like his other movies it will be appauling. I do however have a soft spot for Mr Nanny and Suburban Comando. Not so much for those Ninja movies, I watched part of one the other week where they were an Adventure Park. It was amazingly bad.

You didn't like No Holds Barred!? :omg:

• Paid Members

I'm glad his dipping his foot back in the thesp pool if I'm honest. I love Hogan's films, because he's usually off his tits and doing something mental in them. I actually own all his films. Hogan rolls into movies like he rolls in to wrestling promotions. He brings half of the WWF roster from 1991 with him when ever he appaers in low budget straight-to-vid flicks. I also like how Hogan says he isn't fit enough to attend TNA's tapings, yet he is alright to act in films, appear on commercials, go to Bubba the Love Sponge's studio and film documentaries.

I hope he's put a "no shaving the tash of" clause in his contract this time.

I apologise, yes I was trying to think of it's name. I have seen it, isn't it the one with Tiny Lister? Which lead to his amazingly shit but awesome wrestling career?

• Paid Members

No Holds Barred was the one with Tiny Lister in it. The PPVs featuring Zeus drew more than the film. Its pure late 80s WWF that film. Whats funny is Vince McMahon helped write the movie as well, so the whole film is Vince's warped mind played out on the big screen.

I apologise, yes I was trying to think of it's name. I have seen it, isn't it the one with Tiny Lister? Which lead to his amazingly shit but awesome wrestling career?

Yes. Quality flick, that.

• Paid Members

Yes. Quality flick, that.

Does everyone else think the evil Network owner was based on Ted turer?

Archived