Hulk Hogan, serial killer (in a film)

King Pitcos

I'm glad his dipping his foot back in the thesp pool if I'm honest. I love Hogan's films, because he's usually off his tits and doing something mental in them. I actually own all his films. Hogan rolls into movies like he rolls in to wrestling promotions. He brings half of the WWF roster from 1991 with him when ever he appaers in low budget straight-to-vid flicks. I also like how Hogan says he isn't fit enough to attend TNA's tapings, yet he is alright to act in films, appear on commercials, go to Bubba the Love Sponge's studio and film documentaries.

I hope he's put a "no shaving the tash of" clause in his contract this time.

Looks like a hint of it there, hiding behind DDP's settee.

blackriver_poster.jpg

• Paid Members

Fucking hell! It took a whole settee to hide Hogan's tash!

Knowing the self-promoters both Hogan and DDP are, I suspect the ending will involve Hogan turning babyface at the end after DDP takes him to one of his motivational speaking classes while both of them wear "Brooke Knows Best" t-shirts. They will then sit down and have some Hulkster Burgers and work off that grilled loveliness with a bit of Yoga For Regular Guys. Then they'll sue each other because both of them did something silimar to something each of them did in 1995 when the cameras werent rolling.

Archived