Return to TNA - Impact spoiler

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I wasnt talking about travel or financial reasons. I mean ... what the fuck is the point? She did nothing during her who tenure and doesnt appeal to the fans who want to see woman's wrestling or the market that want to knock one out while waiting for Family Fortunes to star on Challenge. At least Undertakers bird has her uses. Kaz's lass doesn't have any I can think of. And what is there to keep Kaz sweet about? WWE only know of him because he was the bellend who wouldn't get his haircut. TNA is his only real option.

She's in a lower tier cat fight feud with Cookie and will probably be gone when the Kaz-Robbie E feud ends. Cookie has helped Robbie E win a few matches but it would look pretty silly if Fortune were backing him up against a girl, so she's there to even up the odds for her man.

I thought Kazarian and Traci Brooks' marriage had gone to shit after he was found to be shagging a stripper behind her back not long after they got hitched? :confused:

Also, Isis the Amazon [Aloisia] is scheduled for a tryout before tonights tapings, according to diva-dirt.com. She was backstage last night too, apparently.

Archived