the 'Nash' appreciation thread

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

Well someone had to start this thread.

Personally with WM being in Atlanta and with Waltman,H all and Nash free i think it'd be a perfect time to add all 3 to the HOF under the nWo guise.

With this in mind i wanted everyone to go over there favourite Nash moments?

Mine:

The Paparazzi productions skits (specifially the pressups and psychological testings ones)

Whitewashing the irritating Backlund in seconds

His WCW "dig the fossills up and get them off the diaylsis machine speech"

Nash sending Mick Foley 1/2 way around the Country after Hulk and he ends up at lou Ferigno's gaff

Nash vs HHH HIAC, way better than it deserved to be

SS 95 Bret Vs Nash

whats yours?

Personally with WM being in Atlanta and with Waltman,H all and Nash free i think it'd be a perfect time to add all 3 to the HOF under the nWo guise.

Sorry to change the subject, but can you seriously see Sean Waltman going into the HOF?

I have no problem with Hall & Nash going in as The Outsiders, but having Waltman tag along and the three of them inducted under the NWO banner would be as close to sacrilegious as it's possible to get in modern wrestling.

Waltman is a footnote in the history of the NWO.

Well someone had to start this thread.

With this in mind i wanted everyone to go over there favourite Nash moments?

Mine:

The Paparazzi productions skits (specifially the pressups and psychological testings ones)

Whitewashing the irritating Backlund in seconds

His WCW "dig the fossills up and get them off the diaylsis machine speech"

Nash sending Mick Foley 1/2 way around the Country after Hulk and he ends up at lou Ferigno's gaff

Nash vs HHH HIAC, way better than it deserved to be

SS 95 Bret Vs Nash

whats yours?

His IC title win against Hall.

The 4 Horseman pisstake on Nitro

The Survivor Series 94 face turn

The IYH match with Michaels

I couldn't possibly narrow down my favourite Nash moment to just one, but one that I always remember when I think of Nash is where he made the shoot comments on Nitro 97, picking up the headset from Heenan and then telling everyone watching who was wondering where Scott Hall had been. '' Scott Hall is at home right now, taking care of more important business than wrestling.'' Or something along those lines. Either way, it was awesome.

• Paid Members

When he did that awesome, high-angle Everest German suplex pin. I thought: "Wow, Nash bridges?!"*

*May not have happened.

Archived