Has anyone ever ordered a PPV on WWE.com before?

Black Flag

A Friend once mentioned to me (probably a myth) but you can download WWE shows early the next morning online for free and such like. He said about using this thing the kids are all talking about called Moogle or Woogle or something to search for said items. I tell ya, my Mate is a right one!

He said about using this thing the kids are all talking about called Moogle or Woogle or something to search for said items.

It wasn't Lougle, was it?

Schmoogle?

You'd also be paying $45 to watch the official webcast, that's almost a ridiculous level of money considering it's less than half of that on SBO. I think Shmoogle is your best bet tomorrow morning.

I find it amusing that all the cunts are wading in and offering 'hilarious' advice on illegally downloading. If the guy wants to pay for the event he should be commended, if I had Sky Box Office I'd be ordering it tonight.

Kind of left that open ended there, does that mean as you don't have SBO you'll be doing an heinous free download yourself like?

btw I do have SBO and am paying for the show tonight. So commend me an all.

A Friend once mentioned to me (probably a myth) but you can download WWE shows early the next morning online for free and such like. He said about using this thing the kids are all talking about called Moogle or Woogle or something to search for said items. I tell ya, my Mate is a right one!

Maybe (a) he'd like to watch it live and (b) support the wrestling industry by buying the rumble legally.

I've notice this a lot recently on wrestling forums, why is it the minute anyone suggest they are going to get a wrestling show via ligit means, people talk down to them?

I personally wouldn't buy a wwe ppv on wwe.com because it is rediculously expensive, though the free bonus matches they tend to give is nice. In addition I tend not to buy wwe ppvs on sky because (a) They are quite pricey and (b) as a working man Sunday night just isn't doable nowadays. Shame really as I'd love to watch more live shows.

Archived