Has anyone ever ordered a PPV on WWE.com before?

Black Flag

Can you point out when The Miz actually talked down to him? He suggested downloading it for free the next day, he never talked down to him.

"A Friend once mentioned to me (probably a myth) but you can download WWE shows early the next morning online for free and such like. He said about using this thing the kids are all talking about called Moogle or Woogle or something to search for said items. I tell ya, my Mate is a right one!"

He didn't merely suggest downloading it. His entire post is patronising, regardless of whether his intention was to be humorous / offensive / helpful / whatever.

If someone on this forum spoke to you like this after you asked a honest question, I'm willing to bet you would also consider it patronising to you.

• Paid Members
Can you point out when The Miz actually talked down to him? He suggested downloading it for free the next day, he never talked down to him.

"A Friend once mentioned to me (probably a myth) but you can download WWE shows early the next morning online for free and such like. He said about using this thing the kids are all talking about called Moogle or Woogle or something to search for said items. I tell ya, my Mate is a right one!"

He didn't merely suggest downloading it. His entire post is patronising, regardless of whether his intention was to be humorous / offensive / helpful / whatever.

If someone on this forum spoke to you like this after you asked a honest question, I'm willing to bet you would also consider it patronising to you.

I really wouldnt. I would want to be wound pretty tightly to be offended by that.

I really wouldnt. I would want to be wound pretty tightly to be offended by that.

I wasn't talking down to him, I was suggesting a way he would be able to watch it the next day in a mess about kind of way. Chill out mate.

At the risk of being roundly mocked by the internet, I ordered the official stream tonight and it worked really well for me. Only small gripe is that although they have different quality streams available, you have to manually select which one you want. Took me a while to figure out which was the best my crappy hotel connection could support. Be better if they did something like sky player which automatically adjusts the quality to the available speed.

Archived