UKFF'ers going to WrestleMania Thread

Ross

As in the massive Hyatt downtown about a 5 minuite walk away from the phillips arena? If so we walked past that every night and didnt see anyone!

Did meet quite a few wrestlers on the street and in the metro cafe diner. Did anyone else go in there? Awesome place.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That street was heaving with wrestlers.

Our first night we saw The Miz, Maryse and Alex Riley go to Ray's In The City seafood restaurant. The days after we saw Jimmy Hart strolling down there past the Hard Rock cafe, i saw Dean Malenko and Alex Riley in the hard rock cafe. All the wrestlers were using the Gold's Gym next door to Hard Rock so they were going to and from all the time. You just had to hang around on the corner between the gym/hard rock and the hotel and you would have gotten your entire program signed front to back with extra's.

We also spotted Ron Simmons sat outside Starbucks, on his own, hiding in plain sight, eating a sandwich.

• Paid Members

Had a brilliant time in the States, got back into Gatwick yesterday morning and slept pretty much as soon as I got home after completely failing to do so on the plane :angry:

Arrived into Philadelphia on Tuesday and we had about 5 hours prior to our connecting flight, so we had a look around the city to kill some time. It's a shithole in all fairness, but some of the people we spoke to in the phone shop were pretty cool and we got what we came for (Camera cards and a US sim card) so it wasn't all bad.

Afte that, we had a couple of days driving around Florida. We stopped off at Jacksonville, Daytona Beach (Or was it Great Yarmouth? I couldn't really tell the difference), Orlando, Tampa (Ybore City was pretty cool) and finally Clearwater Beach, the last of which was beautiful. So beautiful infact that I didn't apply nearly enough suncream and proceeded to commit a schoolboy sunbathing error and turned into a lobster. Head to toe, I was El Nicko Red-o (Pardon the shitness). Worth it though. The night before, I got hammered in the Sheppard's club and promptly owned the dancefloor. Don't believe me? Ask the girls who came over from Columbus Ohio for Spring Break. BOOYA.

After getting back to Atlanta, we hit Fan Axxess. I met Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler but otherwise I didn't wait in line for anyone else. The lines took forever and we only had tickets to one session, thus we spent time looking at all the other stuff like the memorbilia section and HBK's little Q&A thing.

We were staying in Marietta, just outside Cobb County, and as luck would have it the bus service there doesn't run on Sundays. Because of all the road works, we had to taxi it and it cost a bomb because of it. We were also late for the Hall of Fame show because the bus we were on went a different route calling at some villiage type stops instead. Oh, and also a crazy old black gentleman at the back of the bus barracking the bus driver. After some upstanding young lady turned around and said "Hey nigga shut the fuck up or I'ma come down there and slappa yo face!!" the drunk guy retorts "YOU DON'T SCARE ME SHORTY!! You need to get 'choself togetha! I'ma call 911!"

As the only white man on this crowded bus, needless to say I wasn't enjoying the delights of Atlanta public transport. Still, I got there in time for LOD and HBK's inductions and that was good enough for me.

I really enjoyed Wrestlemania live. I got the feeling that it wouldn't translate to well on TV, but I enjoyed the atmosphere and the show in general. Obviously with The Rock being my all time favourite, I had no problem with anything he did on the show. I think the loudest reaction was actually when he was shown staring down with Austin. The eruption of noise at the point was deafening.

That being said, I actually enjoyed Raw more the next night. The view was excellent and the show in general was very good. Good matches and some killer promos. I'm all over Rock/Cena next year if they can make it happen.

We had nothing to on the final night, so we went to nearby Powers Ferry road and visited the Mardi Gras strip club. Lenox, if you're reading this, I love you. I'll say no more.

Overall, had a fantastic time over there, met a bunch of really cool people and some nutcases also, had some good food, didn't overspend too much, saw some really cool places and money permitting I'll be in Miami next year. Hope everyone else who went had a good time, and thanks again to those of you who helped me out a bit a couple of months ago when I was putting the trip together last minute.

This thread is great reading. I take it all of us who went are in agreement that the crowd noise was not accurately portrayed on TV/PPV?

Atlanta was a dive with the exception of the CNN/Dome/Arena complex and the Aquarium. Fuck all else to do really. We had lunch with Lawler in the mall next to the Hyatt. He was on the next table so we struck up a conversation and had photos. Really humble guy, and very keen to talk once he'd heard we had an accent and had come far. An absolute gentleman, and really put over the fact that he's pleased to see fans who've travelled such great distances to see the show. We also saw Kelly Kelly (who got mobbed) and Alberto who sat down for lunch with about 10 people. Tom Pritchard and another agent (whose name I don't know but I recognised him as such) were also having lunch together at the same time, which was curtailed by someone in a suit arriving and saying that Vince wanted to see them. They left their lunch uneaten and departed immediately.

Another point that I haven't seen anyone make... there was some teen volleyball tournament in Atlanta that weekend, and the city was awash with probably-not-old-enough (but old enough you'll have a good look) girls wearing short shorts. Which was nice, until one of our party decided to chance his luck with one and got a stern talking to from her coach/dad.

Miami's a cert for me. There's a thread to this effect in off-topic which more details, suffice to say the proximity to theme park land is irresistable.

This thread is great reading. I take it all of us who went are in agreement that the crowd noise was not accurately portrayed on TV/PPV?

Absolutely.

Atlanta was a dive with the exception of the CNN/Dome/Arena complex and the Aquarium.

I disagree. I thought Atlanta was great, and the people were so nice. The area we were staying was amazing, so nice, so pleasent. Most areas of the centre I enjoyed, just the one area which seemed to be where "all the drugs are sold" we accidently drifted into made us feel a little uncomfortable, other than that I loved the town.

Here's a brief review of my trip:

I flew from Gatwick at 9am on Thursday, alone. My first time flying in nearly 8 years, my first time flying alone, and the longest flight I've ever been on. Nervous. Eventually arrive in Atlanta and meet "Big Rob" where we shuttle our way to our very nice hotel (next door to KFC, same road as McDonald's, Waffle House and a whole host of restaurants and fast food takeaways...nice). By the time we are at the hotel it's getting on for 4pm and Axxess starts at 6, so we make the 30 minute walk through a lovely neighbourhood to the subway station, getting slightly lost on the way. Really impressed by the cheap and easy to use ticket buying system which puts the London Underground (and any train system in this country) to shame. We arrive at Axxess at 5.59, confused by where to go, nearly buying tickets for the Volleyball thing. At Axxess in addition to seeing Daniel Bryan vs. Ted DiBiase live, I also win two tickets to Wrestlemania by "winning" an ABC quiz in the WWE ring. I can't remember which wrestlers I met at each session, so I'll list them all later.

Friday we have a bit of a lie in before heading to the CNN Center for the Road Warrior Animal book signing. Small que, in total we were there for less than 45 minutes. About 125 people there. He is happy to sign more than 1 item (Hall of Fame programme and book) and pose for photos, but isn't very chatty. We went to the awesome World of Coca Cola and from there we move on to Ring of Honor where we meet up with John Atkins and Gadge, The Mighty LC & other guy off here whose UKFF name I forget. We have great seats (but it's impossible not to), and are presented with a really fun show with an electric crowd.

Saturday morning we have to get up early. It's still dark as we walk to the station. I'm knackered and my leg has stopped working. At this point I decide I'm not going to go to Wrestlereunion on Sunday morning. We get to Axxess for 8am, where we see Tyler Reks vs. Vladimir Kozlov and Drew McIntyre vs. Chris Masters.

We leave Axxess and head straight back to Ring of Honor, where I am so tired to the point I actually fell asleep during the show. I had to keep getting up and walking about to try and keep myself awake. It was an OK show, but Friday night was much better. I met Bushwhacker Luke and Jim Cornette during the interval though, which was cool. Luke asks me if I'm from Croydon when I tell him I'm from near London.

We move on to Hall of Fame. The Philips Arena seats are so comfy. I thought I had great seats, until I realised I was in the wrong seat. Still OK though. Really enjoyed HOF, the 3 hours flew by.

It didn't finish until 11pm, so getting to Five Dollar Wrestling for the 11pm start time was going to be difficult! We get to the train station at about 11.45, learn our last train is at 1.10am, can't find the right road, it's pitch black, and decide to not bother and turn around.

Sunday morning I had already decided not to go to Wrestlereunion but also made a last minute decision to not bother with Dragon Gate either. It's a complicated journey to make (45 minutes on train, 20 minutes on bus and a 30 minute walk!) and go to Axxess instead. Then after a quick dinner it was off to Wrestlemania! For what we were expecting we had great seats. We missed the first couple of minutes of Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan as we couldn't figure out where we had to go to get to our seats. Some drunk idiot bothers us throughout the show, although he was harmless. An annoying 9 year old kid behind us drives us mad. Amazing show live. Loved Undertaker vs. Triple H.

We must have done something Monday afternoon, but can't remember what we did. I think just lunch and the park and a wander around. We went to Raw, have great seats. Really enjoyed it. Saturday and Sunday the weather had been amazing, and monday was very nice too. At 8pm as we went into the arena it's still very nice, but when we come out at 11.30pm we are in the middle of an amazing storm. We try to get back in, so we can get easier access to the subway, but are denied. Eventually a group of about 20 people get really angry with staff who eventually let us back in. A good hour later we finally get on a train. The weather continued to get worse. Never seen lightning like it.

Tuesday we milled about, and had lunch at Abdullah the Butcher's restaurant. Although he wasn't there, we had a great time. It's like a museum of wrestling photographs too. Dinner at Hooters pretty much ended the trip. Friday at midday we are booted out the hotel and we go home!

Over the course of the week I met: Jim Cornette, Bushwacker Luke, Mark Henry, Melina, Alicia Fox, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, The Great Khali, William Regal, Hornswoggle, Goldust, Yoshi Tatsu, JTG, Chris Masters, Primo, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, Trent Baretta, The Usos, Ezekiel Jackson, Alberto Del Rio, Michael Cole, Riccardo Rodriguez, Jack Swagger, Scott Stamford, Jim Duggan,. Road Warrior Animal, Million Dollar Man, Kaitlyn, Paul Bearer, Pat Patterson and Gerald Brisco.

The nicest of them were Cornette, Melina, Alicia, Regal (the nicest), Masters, Cole, Stamford and Paul Bearer. JTG and Justin Gabriel are the only ones who stood out as seeming like nobs who didn't want to be there.

I think there were so many things going on Axxess, HOF, wrestlemania, RAW that attractions and sights really were not at the top of my priority list.

Although I did do the CNN centre tour, visited the Aquarium and World of coca cola (4d theatre was pretty awesome).

I have got to say I have been on a few holidays before abroad and on longer flights but when I got home on Wednesday from this trip I literally fell asleep as soon as I walked in. I was absolutely exhausted and I did the same the next day too. I have only just recovered from the amazing trip.

One note, I assume everyone got caught up in the chaos when leaving the dome after Mania? It was getting quite desperate at one minute, thought people were going to get crushed. Easy getting in, horrible getting out.

I also was caught in the storm after raw. It was warm and dry when we left the Philips arena but as we walked past the olympic park and past the holiday inn it started to absolutely chuck it down. Police were shouting to get moving back to the hotels too and I had seen on an weather report earlier that there was a tornado warning over the Atlanta area so I legged it back to the hotel as fast as I could, I actually didn't know I could run that fast lol. Massive lightning storm followed and managed to miss the first 10 minutes of tough enough due to the signal being lost due to bad weather. Didn't realise they repeated the same episode 30 minutes later :)

In terms of wrestler spotting, I stayed in the marriot marquis opposite the hyatt where the wrestlers were staying so would go stand by the entrance every time I had some free time and saw alot of the guys coming in and out of the building. Saw Heath Slater walking down the road on Sunday afternoon. Didn't realize until I got back that tough enough contestants were staying at the hotel and the massive fight between tough enough contestants and matt hardy took place at the bar in the hotel.

Atlanta was a great place, literally walked everywhere as no need for taxi's as everything was so close and weather was brilliant. Some really good looking girls as well, had a load of cheerleaders staying at our hotel plus there were the volleyball girls :unsure:

Overall a great trip, an amazing experience and I can tick this one off the bucket list. I went to wrestlemania!!!!!!!!!!

In terms of wrestler spotting, I stayed in the marriot marquis opposite the hyatt where the wrestlers were staying so would go stand by the entrance every time I had some free time and saw alot of the guys coming in and out of the building. Saw Heath Slater walking down the road on Sunday afternoon. Didn't realize until I got back that tough enough contestants were staying at the hotel and the massive fight between tough enough contestants and matt hardy took place at the bar in the hotel.

Atlanta was a great place, literally walked everywhere as no need for taxi's as everything was so close and weather was brilliant. Some really good looking girls as well, had a load of cheerleaders staying at our hotel as well :p

Overall a great trip, an amazing experience and I can tick this one off the bucket list. I went to wrestlemania!!!!!!!!!!

I heard nothing about the Hardy-Tough Enough fight? What happened?

As for the bucket list comment, I don't suppose you were carrying a sign to that effect too were you? Sat on the risers on the 'Mania' end of the stage?

Atlanta was a great place, literally walked everywhere as no need for taxi's as everything was so close and weather was brilliant. Some really good looking girls as well, had a load of cheerleaders staying at our hotel as well :p

I heard nothing about the Hardy-Tough Enough fight? What happened?

As for the bucket list comment, I don't suppose you were carrying a sign to that effect too were you? Sat on the risers on the 'Mania' end of the stage?

Nah that sign wasn't me. I was sat in the 100s sections in the silver allocation in the stadium risers but didn't have that sign although I probably should have :(

In regards to the matt hardy -tough enough apparently there was an altercation at the marriot marquis bar at 3am between hardy, his gf and a few of the tough enough contestants. The tough enough guys were at the bar watching wrestlemania Apparently it all kicked off in the bar in front of some fans and hardy and his gf were thrown out of the hotel and banned for life.

Pretty cool week and a half in the States.

Won't bore you with too much pre-Mania stuff, but from Sunday 27th to Friday 1st me and my mate were in Orlando. Other than a couple of bad weather days that scuppered theme parks it was all good. Quite weird waking up and putting the telly on to find top 3 stories on the national news were Gaddaffi, Japan nuclear plant, and Orlando tornado warnings. Probably worth mentioning we attended a TNA Impact taping at Universal on the Tuesday, very entertaining couple of hours although the ticket system needs a total overhaul. I think everyone was pissed off at the incompetetence of the staff involved in getting people in the Studio but thankfully the show made up for that fiasco.

On the Friday we flew into Atlanta from Orlando in the evening. Got the Marta from the airport to Peachtree Street as we'd booked the Platinum package so were staying in the Westlin Peachtree hotel. Got there and the concierge said the hotel was full, but let us in as we had a reservation. At this point the alarm bells were ringing to getting bumped from our hotel room. When we got to reception there was 2 chaps in front of us getting bumped, and sure enough we got bumped too.

It turned out pretty well though as the other guys got sent to the Sheraton, while me and my mate were taxi'd to The W. Obviously assuming the worst being a Brit, when the taxi was pulling in was like pulling into a Ocean's 11 scene or "if Carlsberg did hotels". That cool vibe was just from the front taxi area - it was confirmed when checking in and we were surrounded by some cool mofo's and the receptionist explained about various amenities such as the nightclub on the 3rd floor.

After having a couple of beers in the funky bar we headed to the room for some much needed room service and a good kip before heading to the Westin for Morning Madness. After leaving our luggage with reception and getting confirmation of a VIP type room due to the inconvenience the night before as well as crediting us way beyond what the taxi's to The W cost we headed to Morning Madness at about 8.30 as a queue was already formed.

Because of the no posed pictures situation the line moved fairly fast (compared to some Axxess lines - more on this later) and Randy Orton was surprisingly cool to chat to. I did notice some people getting a rather short time with him, and a couple of stares when people were taking ages, but it was like he was the one keeping me there for a bit of a gab. I attribute this to the 5 star headcase that was in front of me in the line.

Said nutter started talking to me at some point in the line and for the first couple of minutes he seemed 'alright', but then started talking utter shite. He was English, and at one point I asked if he was on the forums like the UKFF and he denied using forums cos they're sad just like all the fans like the ones in the queue in front and behind us. Yet this is the guys that spent AGES talking shite to Orton to the point the WWE security guy (who'll be familiar to those that attend live shows in the UK) was considering having words.

This nutter was waiting for me and my mate outside the Morning Madness room and started following us around as we explored the area around the hotel for an hour or so. His classic lines included it taking well over half an hour to walk to the WWE venues so a taxi is required (10 minutes walk is realistic I'd suggest?), him chatting to Kelly Kelly's sister on line and supposed to be hanging with Kelly that weekend but the internet being down in the WWE hotel so that plan was off for the time being, and him winning a bet/dare with one of the Bella Twins meaning that at Axxess that afternoon he was due a huge kiss from them.

Anywho's onto Hard Rock Cafe across from the hotel for some munchies - it's clear what tourism does for the local amenities as at 11am when we went in we got a table fine, but an hour later it was full with a queue waiting for tables with all the volleyball players/family and WWE fans/crew filling the place. We went to check if the hotel room was ready yet, and as it wasn't we got a quick Starbucks in the hotel before heading to Axxess.

Axxess (on Saturday afternoon) was heaving with people, and although something else to see it was probably a little too busy for me - I generally hate any type of busy places or queues so it took a little time to get comfortable with the environment.

Me and my mate had got programmes on the basis of getting them signed and giving them to relatives back home, and first stop for an autograph was Sheamus who my mate's nephew is a huge fan of. We were easily in the queue for an hour and a half as Sheamus was immensely popular but was also taking a lot of time with each person until the venue staff asked the WWE handler to speed things up.

As it happens we were the last 2 people to meet with Sheamus and he obligingly signed the programmes we had and did pics with us, and also briefly chatted with me as in a previous life I'd did some shows with him.

After this we got pics on the gimmick items like the Broadcaster table, Vince's office, and at the Diva stand with Natalya as we couldn't stomach any major queues after the Sheamus one. For what it's worth I think the only other wrestler we met on the Saturday as we were fans of his work and the queue was do-able, I expect the majority of fans there were 'current' fans as at this time the queue for Drew McIntyre and Nexus was a lot longer than Harley. Harley was a very nice man and was happy to sign stuff etc. The memorabilia section was great too - Andre's suit is the first thing that springs to mind, absolutely huge. Second thing that springs to mind is a Rangers top catching my eye! This was a prize as part of a contest and was signed by Drew Mac.

After this the only thing left to do was be total marks and get Wrestlemania jerseys with our name's printed on the back - not bad at all for $70 and immediate printing. The Shopzone staff were really nice, with one of the staff joking about throwing a sickie that night to attend Hall of Fame.

Back to the hotel and finally checking in our room which had a great view - 64th floor - for a shower and change for Hall of Fame. We left for Hall of Fame and joined the queue at the CNN building (well we joined after standing at the traffic lights for a minute as I spotted the headcase from Morning Madness that stalked us a few feet to the right when crossing, he quickly clung on to 4 bemused guys a bit ahead of us in the queue).

After getting in the arena and grabbing a coke we went straight to our seats wehre there chap beside me said it was a shame we just got there as they brought all the wrestlers out 3 or 4 at a time. I was just happy not to have missed the start of the show, which started about a minute after we took our seats. Great lower tier view, and this show was perhaps the highlight of the weekend for me. That's not a knock on Mania or anything else, but I've been a fan for over 20 years now so to be present for some of the oldtimers tales was sublime. Too many highlights to mention, but starting off with Duggan was brilliant as he was on fine form. To be present for him, LOD, and Michaels induction made all the money and travel etc worthwhile. HHH's roasting of Michaels was hilarious, and others were dishing out belters too such as big Dusty and Ted Dibiase. I was truly buzzing leaving the arena.

Sunday was spent grabbing some breakfast in the mall across from the hotel and heading to Axxess for a while before Mania. Although Axxess was busier than I thought it would be the queue's moved a lot faster for everything. Met a few more workers including Paul Bearer, Tyler Reks, Chavo, The Uso's, Chris Masters, and David Hart Smith. The highlight for me though was meeting The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase, definitely my favourite heel as a kid and perhaps all time, even my first Hasbro figure 'back in the day'. All were first class, and it's sad to know that they'll probably be on the "future endeavours" hitlist in a couple of weeks.

Onto the grandaddy of them all, Wrestlemania, and boy what an experience. Entering the dome was surprisingly pain free and once we got our wristbands. It wasn't clear why these were required other than we were on floor seating - I suspect it was to do with leaving the floor area for a ciggie or piss break, but Mania is not the time to go for walkies!).

We were in Section F7, seats 1 + 2, and were very impressed with the view. When the tickets arrived I have to admit thinking "och, 9th row" - but sitting 9th row in a near 72,000 audience at Wrestlemania has a different charm than sitting 9th row at Braehead Arena!

The production is truly mindblowing, and I can say without fear that the fireworks etc are worldclass. The show itself - well you'll all have seen that and formed your opinion - but I thought it was brilliant. I can't explain how engrossed I was in the Taker-HHH match, pure magic. By the time I left the Georgia Dome my voice was almost gone with screaming like a lunatic when Cena got gubbed off the Rock, or singing "Michael Cole, Michael Cole, Michael Cole" to the tune of "here we go, here we go, here we go" in time with the Irish lads that were sat quite nearby. Can't believe I was singing it either to be honest, and could well do again at any minute!

Once the chairs were undone it was time to join the masses leaving the Dome and head to the hotel. For the third night on the trot we ate in the hotel - after the Hall of Fame we ate in the hotel bar by choice as Hooters/Hard Rock were mobbed so we ate then got drinks in Hooters later - but after Mania it seemed everything nearby was closed except a 24 hour diner which was mobbed, so room service that took an hour and a half to arrive was our lot.

Monday was spent doing the World of Coke tour - as someone above posted the 4d show was entertaining, and wouldn't have been out of place in Universal or Hollywood Studios in Orlando. Of course tried every drink on offer from around the world, and think there was only 1 I didn't favour!

Afterwards CNN before heading back to the hotel for a change etc before going to Hooters for dinner then RAW taping. It was a really good show live, particularly the Orton tag match. Afterwards it was a case of swimming back to the hotel - has anyone experienced rain and mayhem like that before, so much for Hotlanta!

On the Tuesday we flew home - on the Atlanta to Newark leg there were some proper heavy duty wrestling fans. 1 guy said he'd been to a dozen Mania's and seemed to have every member of the roster's autograph, I wouldn't have been surprised if he'd got Andre to sign the Mania programme! This other guy seems to go to several shows a month, and hangs with "the clown" that's sat at ringside on a lot of the shows (at least recently). He said he was drinking with Austin/JR/Tough Enough crew in the Marriot on the Monday night. Again some serious stalker material going down with these guys, but all the best to them.

And once on the Newark-Glasgow it all ends. Our super well bubble wrapped chairs arrived, albeit my one was somehow damaged at some point between leaving Atlanta and arriving in Glasgow, not much can do about it.

Great time was had, and would do Wrestlemania again anytime - it really is the ultimate wrestling fan experience. Now I'll go and read the show thread to see you guys bury the show, and apologies for the length of this post, I've clearly got into my stride!

Another point that I haven't seen anyone make... there was some teen volleyball tournament in Atlanta that weekend, and the city was awash with probably-not-old-enough (but old enough you'll have a good look) girls wearing short shorts. Which was nice, until one of our party decided to chance his luck with one and got a stern talking to from her coach/dad.

I was going to mention this, over Mania weekend I think there were more young volleyball players than there were wrestling fans!

Great reviews guys, I had an awesome weekend at Axxess, HOF, Mania and Raw. Being there live I also thought the crowd were super hot and everybody I spoke to loved the show. Bumped into Gail Kim, Alisha Fox, Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder Dolph Ziggler and one of the Bella twins at the late night metro diner cafe after the shows. That's where me and my brother would end up for food and drink, not all of them were happy to take photos and whatnot but I dont blame them. Also met Natty walking past the hard rock as she was heading for a night out on the Friday. Meet JR, King, Del Rio Melina and others at Axxess. It does get busier every year though.

Also checked out the world of Coca Cola and CNN Centre, just an awesome weekend.

Bring on Miami!

While in the Hard Rock we were surrounded by about 25-30 volleyball players and some parents/coaches were sat behind us.

It got us talking about Brass Eye amongst other things. When one of the girls said "why don't we play a game" I was looking for Jerry Lawler to burst into the joint.

While in the Hard Rock we were surrounded by about 25-30 volleyball players and some parents/coaches were sat behind us.

It got us talking about Brass Eye amongst other things. When one of the girls said "why don't we play a game" I was looking for Jerry Lawler to burst into the joint.

Monday was spent doing the World of Coke tour - as someone above posted the 4d show was entertaining, and wouldn't have been out of place in Universal or Hollywood Studios in Orlando. Of course tried every drink on offer from around the world, and think there was only 1 I didn't favour!

Beverly by any chance? :p

Archived