UKFF'ers going to WrestleMania Thread

Ross

• Paid Members

Had my sub copy of Power Slam in the post this morning. Convenience~!

I'm on the 1305 out of Heathrow tomorrow, bring it on.

The only annoyance is that I didn't book my dollars last week at $1.59 to the

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's no way I'll remember all of it, but hopefully results are online to jog my memory. I tend to be posting on here from a phone, which is fiddly, but I will make a thread for my trip when I get back.

I'm sure it would be cool to read. The good thing is that the best is still to come! I'll be joining you soon brother!

What a week! Counting down the hours now. I have a nightbus taking me to Heathrow for Friday morning, getting the 1300 Delta from Terminal 4. I gather a few of you are either on the same flight or the one right after (1305).

After Raw this week I'm ridiculously excited.

Hope everyone has a great time

Im gutted not going this year.went to Mania 25 and 26

The atmosphere around the city is amazing

Anyone going to the basketball?

Baseball season starts tomorrow as well so go check the Braves out...

Ran out of work at 12 today and didn't look back. I leave my house in just over 9 hours!

Got my $$$ today, got my haircut.

Annoying though I found out my portable DVD player doesn't work anymore, so I think I'm going to have to hope the movies on the plane are decent enough.

How do you get a video saved onto your iphone? I have Iphone 3g is it possible on that?

I have an Iphone 3g so yes it is possible.

To put DVD's on there I used DVD43, and to rip stuff off of youtube I used handbrake. Unfortunately I'm computer illiterate, and a mate gave me step by step instructions at the time. I can't tell you any more, but if you google those two programs, it might be a step in the right direction.

Anyway, I leave my home for WrestleMania in 34 hours. Tick tock, tick tock....

How do you get a video saved onto your iphone? I have Iphone 3g is it possible on that?

I have an Iphone 3g so yes it is possible.

To put DVD's on there I used DVD43, and to rip stuff off of youtube I used handbrake. Unfortunately I'm computer illiterate, and a mate gave me step by step instructions at the time. I can't tell you any more, but if you google those two programs, it might be a step in the right direction.

Anyway, I leave my home for WrestleMania in 34 hours. Tick tock, tick tock....

Much appreciated mate :thumbsup:

There's no way I'll remember all of it, but hopefully results are online to jog my memory. I tend to be posting on here from a phone, which is fiddly, but I will make a thread for my trip when I get back.

I'm sure it would be cool to read. The good thing is that the best is still to come! I'll be joining you soon brother!

1300 1305 and 13:20 are all the same flight.

I am on this flight too, can't wait now

A great first day. Up at 4am UK time to catch our flight out of manchester, arrived in the US at Newark airport at 12, had a four hour wait. Three hours and thirty minutes into that wait The Miz strolled into the waiting area for our flight to Atlanta.

And then Michael Cole showed up.

Followed by Alberto Del Rio.

Surreal. Got photos with The Miz and Alberto Del Rio that i've uploaded to facebook. PM me for my contact information, i'll updating that more than this whenever something good happens.

Was just walking around Atlanta and walked past The Miz, Maryse and Alex Riley. They went for dinner at Ray's In The City down Peachtree Street. Talent are probably working out at Gold's Gym because we saw Bryon Saxton go in there. Hotel is probably the Hyatt because we saw Orton's tour bus outside and the backstreet is closed off to public. There's even a big tent over the backdoor area.

Awesome first day. Now to sleep, been awake for 24 hours or so.

Sounds sweet. I just can't wait to get out there now. On the 9am from Gatwick so will be leaving the flat in about 15 minutes. Odd to think that tonight me and my m8 will be sat with a cool beverage watching Piper tell road stories in Atlanta.

Archived