UKFF'ers going to WrestleMania Thread

Ross

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they were scripted then the guy who scripted them is very good, and the inductees are all very good at acting like they weren't scripted. In other words, the story was probably bollocks.

ROH today was ok, but yesterday was better. HOF was great. Axxess was very fun. Met Melina, Alicia Fox, Yoshi Tatsu, Goldust, Paul Bearer, Zack Ryder, Mark Henry and William Regal (which was the best moment of my trip so far). Also saw McIntyre vs. Masters and Reks vs. Kozlov.

Well wrestlemania was immense from a live and drunk standpoint. Nobody can touch WWE as far as production and entertainment value for money. For the price of the ticket being not a lot more than a house show they really put on a spectacle! Well done wwe!

Barrett looks pretty hench in that picture.

I'm actually excited for you all, sounds like it's going to be really good.

Is it better to get travel packages or book separately? Are you likely to get ringside tickets in a platinum travel package? How would you likely get ringside tickets otherwise?

I'm planning on staying out in Miami for a couple of weeks for next year's Mania. Personally, I'm not too fussed about the hotel but I imagine the platinum package usually come with decent hotels? I imagine you get closer seats with the platinum package too? Raw tickets are included in the travel package too, aren't they?

Sorry to keep banging on about this and especially so soon before and after Mania, but could anyone help out with some information?

Cheers

I know this question is always asked on here and I'm sorry for bringing it up again, but when do travel packages get released, how much do each of them cost, and what is included in them?

EDIT: Also, how much are general sale tickets, how much do they cost, and how quick do they sell out?

I know this question is always asked on here and I'm sorry for bringing it up again, but when do travel packages get released, how much do each of them cost, and what is included in them?

I would also be grateful for this information.

Just got back lunchtime today, absolutley incredible, my second Mania ans honestly everyone needs to attend one.

Flight was pretty good getting there and security was not as long as i predicted and I was in my hotel in good time. As soon as we arrived we saw Heath Slater going down to get the tube, Dolph Ziggler walking the streets and Ron Simmons having a cigar at the back of the hotel. Dolph and Simmons were really freindly.

Went straight to Axxess, was a damn long walk to get in the GWC building, loads of posters around.Axxess was really fun, met Santino, Tamina & Koslov straight away, then we had Cena VIP's so we went and met him, Absolute class act.Also lined up for Wendie Ritcher, Arn Anderson and Roddy Piper. Piper was amazing,absolute class with the fans and the best wrestler meet ive ever had.

Went over to the ring for the THQ challenge and managed to meet Jim Ross, Ricky Steamboat, Dusty Rhodes, Sgt Slaughter, Jay Uso, Todd Grisham & Chris Masters.

I didnt think much of Atlanta to be honest, the ghetto part in particular was uncomfortable and it was really hard to find places to eat in the evening.The food court was pretty good in the day though.

Was up early saturday for Morning Madness, We had John Morrison and was really cool to meet. Then hopped on the tube and went to the ROH fanfest in a really quiet area. Was a decent way to spend a few hours and we also got a bonus match with Bushwhacker Luke. Got to meet Eddie Edwards, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Colt Cabana, Briscoes, Homicide, Jim Cornette, Kevin Kelly, Roderick Strong & Christopher Daniels.

Headed back downtown where we met Melina and Harvey Whippleman in the food court. Melina was very moody,we also saw Heath Slater going into the gym but he declined when we asked for a pic.

Headed to Axxess, Another enjoyable session, Had a look around the awesome memrobilia and also got to meet Rosa Mendes, Paul Bearer, Teddy Long & Jack Swagger & Cody Rhodes.

Hall of Fame was amazing, had really good seats, Was so happy i went the year HBK got inducted, Hunters induction was really funny and the Clique at the end was a mark out moment.I had goosebumps when the Shawn video package came on at the beginning.Really enjoyed the Road Warriors seech too.

Sunday started with another trip to Axxess, Had HBK VIP tickets, Shawn was really cool to meet and ive always wanted to meet him so made the weekend.Also met The Bellas who were a bit stuck up, Sin Cara and William Regal who took a age to sign as he was personalising to everyone, another class act though.

Then went to the Wrestlereunion at the Marriott, I prebooked tickets for and met Mickie James- Who was very freindly and was asking me about QPR! New Jack, Raven, Bob Orton, Tatanka, Tommy Dreamer, Christy Hemme, Carlito & Scott Steiner. Then has a unexpected suprise of Nash & Waltman being there so i had a great combo picture with both.

Headed back over th Axxess to get something to eat and also met the Usos while we there.

Then we basked in the glorious sunshine and Wrestlemania atmosphere. Had awesome seats.

The pop when Rock came out at the beginning was unlike anything I had ever witnessed!I thought it was a pretty good Mania only letdown but a weird ending, loved the Cena & Miz's entrances but though it was a poor main event.

Taker/HHH was classic, Unbelivable match. I pretty much enjoyed all the other matches on the show bar the 6 & 8 man tags. I still think the show suffered without a Ladder spotfest match.

Took 2 hours to get out the arena and back downtown.

Monday was a chillout day, we had a walk about and saw JTG outsider the wrestlers hotel so we went and got a quick pic, then the wrestlers started pouring out the hotel to get cabs for Raw so we killed a hour there, most didnt stop and secuirty were being tight but we did manage to also meet Trish Stratus, Daniel Bryan, Awesome Kong, Yoshi Tatsu, Brodus Clay, Eziekeil Jackson, Gail Kim, Alicia Fox, Primo, Pat Patterson, Tyler Reks & Mark Henry. Henry went apeshit and my mate when my mate patted him on the back. What a dick.

Raw was awesome mainly for the fact we had seats Camera side 2nd row dead center. Loved the Rock/Cena stuff, Triple H's entrance right in front of us and Austin, his beer went all over us. Left Raw and was greeted with the storm from hell, Never seen anything like it, got absolute drenched through, my clothes are still wet. The hotel felt like it was shaking. A 20 minute walk in that was not fun.

Tuesday was a pretty long day as we had to check out at 12.

Fucking amazing time though and alreay looking into possibilities for next year.

Archived