*Spoilers* Possible Rumble Return?

CleetusVanDamme

• Moderators

He seemed to really take a lot of steam out of Bobby Roode's upward mobility during their feud as well. Not as much as Rikishi and that fucking retarded "jobber" comment, but a fair bit. He wouldn't put Matt Morgan over either. Scott Steiner's back must have been killing him having to carry Booker T like he did in their Tag Team.

Wasn't he supposed to be in the Royal Rumble last year? It never happened, and I'd doubt it will happen this year either. Besides, Booker T is best friends with Rob Van Dam, him and Jeremy Borash were talking about him on Youtube video of them on a train in France the other day. Perhaps it was some sort of hint to his TNA return?

I hate to bring bad news to a fellow WCW Saturday Night fan, but TNA are taping the February 3rd Impact on Monday, so he might have cancelled Comic Con do tape that. Sorry, bud.

Does he not have the ability to do two things in a 4 day period? Or are you saying TNA wouldn't let him do some comic convention?

• Paid Members
Does he not have the ability to do two things in a 4 day period? Or are you saying TNA wouldn't let him do some comic convention?

He said it was on the weekend, if the Comic Cons on Sunday, he might need to be at TV the day after, since TNA tape the shows during the day. He's supposedly on the way back to TNA, anyway.

Booker was complete shit in TNA. He was just completely and utterly phoning it in from pretty much the start. I've seen plenty of wrestlers lose interest a few months into a run but it's rare to see someone who looked like they couldn't be arsed from their debut onwards.

Having said that him being a one night suprise entrant in the Royal Rumble would be good. He'd get a biggish suprise pop would be able to do the spinarooni and then get chucked out. Everyone's a winner.

He said it was on the weekend, if the Comic Cons on Sunday, he might need to be at TV the day after, since TNA tape the shows during the day. He's supposedly on the way back to TNA, anyway.

Except he said Feb 3rd, which I quoted, which is a Thursday.

• Paid Members

Except he said Feb 3rd, which I quoted, which is a Thursday.

And Impact isnt taped on a Thursday. Its taped on the Monday. Its broadcast on a Thursday.

Archived