NWA-UK Hammerlock - 21st May 2011

captain

***********UPDATED 01/02/2011*************

To Mark NWA UK~ HAMMERLOCK's 18th Year and in memory of its founder Andre Baker, NWA~HAMMERLOCK is proud to present the 1st annual Andre Baker Memorial show to be held on the 21st May.

The venue has been anounced and im pleased to say its in a Hammerlock hotspot!

The Mote Park Leisure Center, Mote Park, Maidstone, Kent

Tickets will be going on sale this saturday (05/02/2011)

This show will feature many of the top wrestlers from Hammerlock today and its past including Johnny Moss, Alex Shane, 'The Bad Boy of British Wrestling' Jon Ryan, Seek 'n' Destroy, Jimmy Havoc, Paul Tracey and direct from Japan in his only appearence on British soil this year the NJPW JNR H/Weight Champion PRINCE DEVITT

Over the coming weeks as names are confirmed for the show we'll be updating the post and anouncing matches or check out

www.nwahammerlock.co.uk

More details to follow shortly!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus Christ, I was genuienly expecting to be goatse'd or tubgirl'd then with the link, so I hovered over to make sure it was what it says and......... OH MY GOD!!!!!

NWA UK Hammerlock is pleased to announce that they will be running a memorial show in honour of Hammerlock wrestlings founder and head coach Andre' Baker.

The show will be held on the 21st May 2011 at:

The Mote Park Leisure Center, Mote Park, Maidstone, Kent

Tickets will be available from nwahammerlock.co.uk from the 1st of February

The show will feature wrestlers trained by Andre' throughout the years, and already confirmed is current NJPW Jnr Heavyweight champion Prince Devitt taking on Europes finest Jnr Heavyweight Zack Sabre Junior.

The card will also feature NWA UK vs NWA Ireland matchups and in a nod to Hammerlocks Tap n Tin years a Hardcore Tag Team match.

This promises to be a show thats not to be missed.

So that's Sittingbourne in March, NOAH & Sittingbourne in May, week after down in Kent again...... And I thought this year I was going to cut back on travelling to shows.

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!

I hope Dean Ayass will be MCing and Mike White reffing.

Both Mike & I have both confirmed that we will be there, although I don't know what capacity yet. Bear in mind that Mike also managed Jon Ryan as "The Business Adviser to the Stars" and Steve Edwards and Steve Lytton were also established MCs for Hammerlock long after I had left.

I hope Dean Ayass will be MCing and Mike White reffing.

Both Mike & I have both confirmed that we will be there, although I don't know what capacity yet. Bear in mind that Mike also managed Jon Ryan as "The Business Adviser to the Stars" and Steve Edwards and Steve Lytton were also established MCs for Hammerlock long after I had left.

True. But it would be good to see you MC at least one match for old times sake. Devitt vs Sabre Jr. perhaps!?!

Archived