NWA-UK Hammerlock - 21st May 2011

captain

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope Dean Ayass will be MCing and Mike White reffing.

Thanks Phil, we'll both be there in some capacity. As Dean said, I think the "Business Advisor to the Stars" is coming out of retirement but I've said that if they need me to ref or do anything else on the show then happy to do it. I hope as many fans of British wrestling can make the trip for this and make it a truly memorable tribute show.

• Paid Members

I'm so glad NWA-UK will be holding and event annually! i trained with them a long long time ago, and met Andre who was the nicest bloke i ever met! All you need now is a return of Conscience and Majik!

Sadly i live a bit far up north for this these days, but all the best!

I'm so glad NWA-UK will be holding and event annually! i trained with them a long long time ago, and met Andre who was the nicest bloke i ever met! All you need now is a return of Conscience and Majik!

Surly theres other wrestlers out there who people would rather see

• Paid Members

Surly theres other wrestlers out there who people would rather see

I mean from an NWA-UK stand point.....he was a top guy there if i remember rightly.

Conscience is retired as is Majik

Yep, I'd like to see them make an apperance though. I'm certainly no expert on NWA:UK's history but Conscience was NWA British Heavyweight Champion, and his company carries that and the Scottish title. Surely then he was, and still is, a huge character in Hammerlock's legacy. Ditto Majik.

I hope Dean Ayass will be MCing and Mike White reffing.

Both Mike & I have both confirmed that we will be there, although I don't know what capacity yet. Bear in mind that Mike also managed Jon Ryan as "The Business Adviser to the Stars" and Steve Edwards and Steve Lytton were also established MCs for Hammerlock long after I had left.

I have confirmed that I will be there too, so whatever Im asked to do and whatever match(es) I am asked to MC, it will be a pleasure. I was bought in for the TWC Television series and survived 7years or so after that. My last Hammerlock show was at Moat Park with Dan "The Beast" Severn, wasnt a good way to finish with Andre, but this will be a great night with so much talent on show

Hammerlock was my first Indy show ever as a kid back in Hertford. Now that I live down in Kent, it'll be brilliant to come along to this. Sabre/Devitt is a total dream match. There with bells on.

I'm intrigued as to who is promoting this show?

Archived