NWA-UK Hammerlock - 21st May 2011

captain

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I should be bringing a big update this week as i confirm who has been booked for the show and bring you all upto date with whats been happening with Hammerlock over the last year or so.

Dean

Nice one.....really hope the likes of Gary Steele and Doug Williams and some of the other Hammerlock originals will make appearances.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any updates yet?

Hi matches announced so far are

NJPW Jnr Heavyweight champion Prince Devitt VS Zack Sabre Jnr

Hardcore Tag - Seek and Destroy VS Jimmy Havoc and Exodus

8 man NWA UK Tournament involving Jon Ryan, Kurupt, John Ritchie, NWA Irelands Paul Tracey, Johnny Moss, Mike Mendoza, Danny Garnell and an 8th man yet to be announced.

more details and tickets can be found at nwahammerlock.co.uk

Thanks.

I should be bringing a big update this week as i confirm who has been booked for the show and bring you all upto date with whats been happening with Hammerlock over the last year or so.

Dean

Nice one.....really hope the likes of Gary Steele and Doug Williams and some of the other Hammerlock originals will make appearances.

Doug Williams is not back in the Country until the begining of June

Hardcore Tag - Seek and Destroy VS Jimmy Havoc and Exodus

Whose Seek and Destroy?

Tony McMillain & Dean Champion...I think.

Yes thats correct. Tony McMillan who started at Hammerlock on day 1 in 1993 and is organising the memorial show, and Dean Champion who appeared on Hammerlocks TWC wrestling programme on Meridian and ITV 2 as The Kung Fu Kid, make up the team of Seek and Destroy.

Archived