Zodiac signs dates changed plus a new sign added

Smeg_&_The_Heads

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Its a load of cobblers. Me and my introverted Virgo mates are NOT Leos, my best mate who IS a massive swinging-cock Leo couldnt be a Cancer if his life depended on it, I could go on and on.

Although my Taurian mother could easily get away with being an Aries, which I'm pretty sure is just the astrology word for "moody cow."

Well I've gone from Taurus to Aries, it seems. However, I think that the concept that all people born within a certain time of the year will have the same type of day and will have the same character traits is utterly ludicrous.

Which is just TYPICAL of an Aries.

LMFAO.

Well I've gone from Taurus to Aries, it seems. However, I think that the concept that all people born within a certain time of the year will have the same type of day and will have the same character traits is utterly ludicrous.

Which is just TYPICAL of an Aries.

LMFAO.

I too am now an Aries from a Taurus

• Paid Members

Hmm, so I have moved from Virgo to Leo, and my parents have gone from being Taurus & Capricorn to Aries and Sagittarius...

(consults chart)

Phew! We still got on alright, thats a blessing. Didnt want to have to retcon my childhood.

I read somewhere that it's based on a shifting of...yadda yadda yadda... and the changes only apply to those born after 2009. If it did/does apply to me though, I would move from Saggitarius to Ophiuchus, which I like. It means serpent-bearer apparently, and whereas I have had pet snakes before, there's sadly nothing equine about my anatomy to make me feel like a natural Saggitarius.

No powerful horse like legs then? ;)

On the subject of Astrology anyone had a butchers at the Personology book? I've got a copy, it's a bloody thick and heavy book about the characteristics for the day you are born. Most people read and their 2 pages and it's spot on most of the time.

Archived