Zodiac signs dates changed plus a new sign added

Smeg_&_The_Heads

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

This is fucking great, I just mentioned this to the girls in my office- with a mischevious glint in my eye- and it's all kicked off. They are going absolutely mental- it's the heated debate I've ever seen in here. One girl said "They can't do that, it's bullshit" to which I replied "Well why not, it's all bullshit anyway". An even bigger row ensumed. Women- they love to believe in crap, don't they?

Also, looking at those dates poor ol' Scorpio is the biggest casualty from this- their period only lasts for 7 days now!

• Paid Members
I'm now a Taurus. To be fair, that suits my personality more than Gemini did.

So that's why my stars were always wrong. Not because it's bullshit at all.

Like Steve Justice, I've been transferred from Gemini to Tauras for an undisclosed fee.

Gemini to Taurus. This is BULLSHIT.

Me too. I've always had a gander over my horoscopes, not that I live my life by them, And as I was close to Taurus anyway (23rd may) I chose to read that horoscope instead of Gemini and I found that it related to me a whole lot more than Gemini did. Apart from one time when I was about 13 and I read my Gemini horoscope and it told me to watch my step as I'm going to walk into a tree. Oh how my friend and I laughed. Then we walked my dog later that day and I did infact walk into a tree because I didn't look where I was going :( Said friend has never forgotten that and became a real horoscope addict. I thought it was just coincidence as being an idiot and doing things like that happened to me quite often :(

I read somewhere that it's based on a shifting of...yadda yadda yadda... and the changes only apply to those born after 2009. If it did/does apply to me though, I would move from Saggitarius to Ophiuchus, which I like. It means serpent-bearer apparently, and whereas I have had pet snakes before, there's sadly nothing equine about my anatomy to make me feel like a natural Saggitarius.

• Paid Members

Well waddya know, for a change reading an online comic has proven insightful. It all depends on which Zodiac you follow.

If you follow the Sidereal Zodiac (mainly used in the Eastern Hemisphere) then you get the new zodiac.

If you follow the Tropical Zodiac (mainly used in the Western Hemisphere) then you get to stay exactly the same.

Given as we're on the Prime Meridian line (0 longtitude), we cross both hemispheres. So feel free to confuse the fuck out of your co-workers by getting them to work out which zodiac they apparently follow at this point. (My guess is even if we didn't before, we'll be using the Tropical Zodiac in all newspapers from now on, so nobody has to actually do any work to extend the columns)

Archived