The Moomins?

Shovanist Pig

Are you after links to watch them streamed online?

What I'm really after is all the childrens programming from the late nineties up until the early 2000's. If anyone can find me that I'll come and cut your grass every sunday free of charge.

Or better yet just Cavegirl. I enjoyed many hand shandys for the period it was on.

• Paid Members
Are you after links to watch them streamed online?

What I'm really after is all the childrens programming from the late nineties up until the early 2000's. If anyone can find me that I'll come and cut your grass every sunday free of charge.

Moomins was the 80's though? And when you say the cartoon version, was there another version?

I think there was also a stop motion version of The Moomins.

Ugh, you philistines. The fuzzy felt stop animation came first - late 70s, early 80s. I have it on DVD, it's a fucking trip. The cartoon was in the 90s, and presumably didn't have the awesome Groke sound effect that scared the shit out of me as a child.

I think there was also a stop motion version of The Moomins.

Ugh, you philistines. The fuzzy felt stop animation came first - late 70s, early 80s. I have it on DVD, it's a fucking trip. The cartoon was in the 90s, and presumably didn't have the awesome Groke sound effect that scared the shit out of me as a child.

Gah, I was trying to remember the name of The Groke. Only because I remember you set that horrid noise as a default on ExileD, you awful man.

Archived