FSM Thread

Vipes

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks,

We have uploaded last year's Larry Sweeney tribute article, which you can read at the following links:

www.tinyurl.com/fsmlarrysweeney1

www.tinyurl.com/fsmlarrysweeney2

www.tinyurl.com/fsmlarrysweeney3

If you can share the links on other websites or social media, it would be appreciated. Thank you.

We've also got some pages from the new FSM layout to share with you. Here's the first couple!

http://www.tinyurl.com/FSM79NewLook1

I'm delighted to announce that Ring of Honor Executive Producer Jim Cornette has joined FSM as a columnist. You can read the full press release here: http://www.tinyurl.com/FSMPressRelease

We've got a second big announcement that will be made during the live edition of Raw tonight (April 16). I think you'll like it!

Cornette talks a lot of sense sometimes, and a lot of drivel at others, but at least he's articulate and strongly opinionated. Sounds like a good choice of columnist to me, Brian, should certainly be an improvement on the lukewarm musings of Lance Storm. Looking forward to the new-look FSM this month!

Cornette talks a lot of sense sometimes, and a lot of drivel at others, but at least he's articulate and strongly opinionated. Sounds like a good choice of columnist to me, Brian, should certainly be an improvement on the lukewarm musings of Lance Storm. Looking forward to the new-look FSM this month!

Thanks! I'll be announcing the second new columnist during the, erm, "live" Raw.

In the interest of being open, Jim's first column is on youth development in wrestling, which is obviously something that's very close to his heart with ROH. However, don't be under the illusion that he'll be banging on about the same things he's always asked. In fact, if you want to read his thoughts on a particular subject, especially something of historical significance, let me know!

That is a great new look. Everytime I buy this mag though, it's garbage. Even after they promise that it's not crap anymore. That cover is gonna make me buy it again :(

If you bought the magazine less than six months ago and didn't like the topics or the style of writing then, you might want to save your pennies unless you place a lot of value on a magazine's look. I can't be more honest than this with you. :) I believe that wrestling has lots of great stories to tell, in and out of the ring, and we try to bring these to our readers in an intelligent, insightful manner.

In any case, I'm happy to say that the feedback we've had in that time period has been really great, so I hope you'll give us another try.

Edited by Brian Elliott