HHH is THE CHAPERONE!

The Miz

The WWE films do really on DVD and until recently they've pretty much made the production budget back at the cinema taking into account worldwide takings. Be interesting to see if Legendary and Knucklehead still perform well on DVD as they were the first ones to really tank at the box office.

Oh I'm going to watch the shit out of it. Pointing out how bad it is is just part of the fun. Looks like essential 'so bad it's good' fodder.

Anyone else thinks its odd when companys get trailers taken down?

I thought they would actually want as many people to see it as possible.

I saw discussion about this somewhere recently, I can't remember what film it was for, but it was a pretty big one that got leaked. I think it's to do with having certain publicity deals/strategies in place (like timing the first trailer to a specific date/event/website etc), and apparently one of the issues is with companies wanting to control the video quality of trailers rather than having workprints/cammed versions of them going around.

Specific to why WWE would shut this video down: They probably don't want the first trailer spreading with a big dirty watermark on it advertising a shitty wrestling site that reports all manner of unflattering WWE newz -- and more importantly, they wouldn't want the trailer spreading with a big dirty watermark on it advertising a shitty wrestling site that publishes columns by spastics like Julian Radbourne.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived