HHH is THE CHAPERONE!

The Miz

This looks kinda weird. I have no idea what to make of it after watching this Trailer. After watching the Trailer of 'The Marine' for the first time I likes the look of it, but this one I can't work out of it looks good or bad. I mean HHH appears to be...not acting if that makes sense. He appears to be playing himself. What the hell, it looks rubbish!

http://www.wrestling-edge.com/wwe-news/tra...-chaperone.html

I don't know what you guys are complaining about, that looks great! A slapstick comedy in the vein of Home Alone, but with HHH in it.

I don't think any of them have made a theatrical profit, maybe on DVD? I'd be surprised though. I recall one of them doing better than the rest (either The Marine 1, the Austin Battle Royale one, or the Kane horror) but they've done shit business overall. I think their main function is providing conjugal visits to once-famous lads in director jail.

That bird in Knucklehead had a great arse if I remember the trailer correctly

Anyway, Don't see why people are slagging off this film so much based on the trailer, its aimed at pre teens by the looks of it and it looks like the sort of daft throwaway film you'd watch when you're off work one afternoon at christmas

Archived