Changes to WWE wrestlers' attire you would make?

A.P.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I'm very surprised theres been 11 posts without a mention of Cena's shorts.

Anyway my one, Mysterio should go to his old get-up - I hate that pleather crap he wears. Then again its probably more to do with his size problem now.

Rey's baggy pleathers are covering up some heavily wrapped knees. I'm pretty sure this is why HBK switched to the baggies too.

Cena and Jeff Hardy to wear real wrestling attire. Well Cena to wear wrestling boots at least and possibly HBK style trousers same with Jeff Hardy wear some HBK style trousers

But John and Jeff both have their own images that makes them special. Cena looked best in his black jean shorts from 2005/6 and his green cargo shorts from 2006/7, and in a nice pair of white trainers. Besides taking either men's attires away from them completely would be like taking Hogan's yellow trunks away in 1987, or Austin's black trunks.

Cena and Jeff Hardy to wear real wrestling attire. Well Cena to wear wrestling boots at least and possibly HBK style trousers same with Jeff Hardy wear some HBK style trousers

But John and Jeff both have their own images that makes them special. Cena looked best in his black jean shorts from 2005/6 and his green cargo shorts from 2006/7, and in a nice pair of white trainers. Besides taking either men's attires away from them completely would be like taking Hogan's yellow trunks away in 1987, or Austin's black trunks.

No way! I think Cena could easily change now, I mean he isn't the rapper anymore (I think) he is the army guy now. Maybe I just hate the jean shorts so much. Not that his attire before that was any good, his trunks were equally woeful.

• Paid Members
Sheamus looks the absolute balls in the robe and crown, I adore it.

Agreed. I love the fact they've done a little bit different with it, really tied it in to the "Celtic Warrior" gimmick rather than the same old plastic crown and red ermine-trimmed cape. He's a Celtic Warlord, now.

The gold on his trunks & boots looks mint too.

• Paid Members

Some really horrible ideas in this thread. Really.

Regarding Cenas attire/current look, it should only be changed or altered to accompany a heel turn. Not that I'm saying I think he should turn heel, that's just the best reason for the attire to change. I do think his t-shirts don't need to be so naff though, some stuff more like his 'Word Life' 2003 t-shirt would be lovely.

I'd be happy for Edge to change his attire, it's truly awful currently. He generally looks absolute shit in the ring other than when he's in his own casual get-up. He sure as shit doesn't look like a World Champion.

Cody Rhodes looked pretty dapper in his Wrestlemania get up last year. Shame he hasn't donned it since.

Purely for the novelty of it and my own enjoyment, I'd love Kane to suddenly start wearing the pants from his original full body outfit. Never liked the fact he went bare-chester to be honest. When he first unmasked and was under 'house arrest' his original look with that attire, towel over his head and shackled up was proper bad-ass.

Oh...by the by, John Morrison doesn't wrestle in furry boots.

Ban black.

Undertaker in some grey attire wouldn't quite be the same.

I'm very surprised theres been 11 posts without a mention of Cena's shorts.

Anyway my one, Mysterio should go to his old get-up - I hate that pleather crap he wears. Then again its probably more to do with his size problem now.

Rey's baggy pleathers are covering up some heavily wrapped knees. I'm pretty sure this is why HBK switched to the baggies too.

I think you are right there. There's certain colours both wore when you can see the heavy knee braces both wear (or did in the case of Michaels).

• Paid Members
Ban black.

This.

They need to go back to bright, early 90s style colours.

I was going to post something along these lines. Far too many guys wear generic black trunks with just a bit of colour. WWE needs more neon.

I'd also agree with Morrison being in need of a revamp. He looks proper mid-card right now.

Archived