Changes to WWE wrestlers' attire you would make?

A.P.

I agree that Jo-mo needs to freshen up if hes really gonna crack the main events, new tights, maybe a new jacket less furry and music (look what a overhaul it did for the miz).

Always thot The Nexus should have gone for a one colour look, I know some dont like the colour but black with the 'N' would have made them look like 'one' united group and less about there own look.

I also agree that black needs to be minimized, Swagger has some nice gear but mostly wears black with gold trim.

The latest NXT crew look bland as hell, one wears all white, one all black, 'the rat' o'brian was wearing bright green which stood out.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I certainly agree that Nexus should have stuck to one colour scheme for the group. They look like a team when they come out but much less so when just in their wrestling gear. Gabriel looked like the 3rd member of the Hart Dynasty for a while with his pink and black gear.

I disagree with The Miz. At least when he wore the indy trunks he was differentiating himself from the crowd. In the age of 'generic' whereby every wrestler wears trunks and boots and their own WWE t-shirt [i mean come on!] down to the ring, it's about time folk started dressing for their character.

Morrison should wear whatever the hell he wants albeit it is more effective has a heel. I think he'd be good in the Orton spot of being bad-ass but still cheered by the fans.

John Cena should really go back to his wrestling shorts and boots. I could take him seriously then. Now, he has outgrown the gimmick in which his jeans and sneakers originated.

CM Punk's ring attire is always spot on.

Edge needs to have a word with himself.

As does Del Rio. He is amazing but gold an white?

• Paid Members

Del Rio has the perfect attire with his character (now that he's got some better fitting trunks than the shinier, oddly baggy ones). Surprises me you say that after your first paragraph. He looks well dapper.

I can't possibly imagine him in anything else.

• Paid Members
I certainly agree that Nexus should have stuck to one colour scheme for the group. They look like a team when they come out but much less so when just in their wrestling gear.

I would disagree with that. When Nexus first debuted, I really liked the fact they were all wearing the gear they had worn on NXT (or similar) but having the small unifying factor of the armband. It gave them a very distinct 'extremist group' look in my mind. Like a militia with no uniform, but just armbands. Horrible anaolgy, but you know what I mean.

I was actually gutted when they got a t-shirt and started looking all generic, and like every other faction ever.

• Paid Members

Del Rio has the perfect attire with his character (now that he's got some better fitting trunks than the shinier, oddly baggy ones). Surprises me you say that after your first paragraph. He looks well dapper.

I can't possibly imagine him in anything else.

Absolutely. Del Rio is one of the few guys getting his look absolutely spot on.

I think Nexus have a good gimmick with the arm band- it allows them to look unified as a group, whilst still retaining their individual looks. My only complaint is the generic nature of those individual looks. Too many boring black trunks for my liking.

Big Show should go back to wearing trousers and a t shirt.

Abyss should lose the mask, cut his hair and have decent ring attire.

I know he's out of shape but surely he can do better.

I think Show should go back to what he was wearing here:

Definitely has a better presence with that attire.

Big Show should go back to wearing trousers and a t shirt.

Abyss should lose the mask, cut his hair and have decent ring attire.

I know he's out of shape but surely he can do better.

I think Show should go back to what he was wearing here:

Definitely has a better presence with that attire.

That was exactly what I thinking of.

Archived