Wrestling News Jan 4th 2011

WWEFan1980

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And kills RAW for anyone who hasn't seen it. I've read the results but their will be people who haven't seen it and don't know they're in here.

Better mark the thread spoilers before someone gets all pissy cause it will happen.

I thought it would be nice. So you guys can open up the thread, have a drink, and read the content?

I think it would be nice if you fucked off.

I actually think its a great idea, don't like it, then don't read it I guess is the thought of the day. It's one thread, no harm done.

• Paid Members
Shit point about Brock though. $400k his biggest payday in the UFC? Having a giraffe there.

His base pay is $400K, although bonus' on top of that have made him millions of $ since he started, so i suppose its part right. For example i think he made over $3million for his fight for the UFC title (when he won it.).

I thought it would be nice. So you guys can open up the thread, have a drink, and read the content?

I actually think its a great idea, don't like it, then don't read it I guess is the thought of the day. It's one thread, no harm done.

The only problems I have with it is:

1) It's basically just copying a whole lot of shit off one site. Might as well just give them website address.

2) It's far more difficult to discuss this amount of things in one topic.

The only problems I have with it is:

1) It's basically just copying a whole lot of shit off one site. Might as well just give them website address.

2) It's far more difficult to discuss this amount of things in one topic.

For somebody like me, I don't have the time to go around all the different sites, i absolutely can't stand pop up ridden news sites , so for me personally it is really helpful. Ironically the poster hit the nail on the head when he said to sit and have a drink, reading the news. If it is one thread each day I can see no harm. I do not read alot of threads and have no ill feeling towards them

• Paid Members
Shit point about Brock though. $400k his biggest payday in the UFC? Having a giraffe there.

His base pay is $400K, although bonus' on top of that have made him millions of $ since he started, so i suppose its part right. For example i think he made over $3million for his fight for the UFC title (when he won it.).

Submission of the night bonuses, sponsorships etc aside he has PPV points and makes the majority of his money from that. To say his biggest payday is just his base pay is incredibly misleading. There's no doubt that what WWE is allegedly offering is a great amount of money for the work involved but making it seem like it dwarfs his UFC money is just plain wrong.

I thought id post alot of wrestling news for you all and will make it a daily thing for all of you is that cool?

I'd rather you didn't. Seems like a pointless way of flooding the board with daily threads, aswell as what others have said (you are just c & p'ing from news sites, hard to discuss this many topics etc).

I thought id post alot of wrestling news for you all and will make it a daily thing for all of you is that cool?

I'd rather you didn't. Seems like a pointless way of flooding the board with daily threads, aswell as what others have said (you are just c & p'ing from news sites, hard to discuss this many topics etc).

I don't think its a bad idea - maybe do it weekly though, rather than daily, and edit what you're putting so it's not just copying shit from sites and cuts the waffle/irrelevant stuff etc. and I think it's a cool idea.

If anything, it might cut down on threads if all of a weeks news stories are merged into one thread.

• Paid Members

Submission of the night bonuses, sponsorships etc aside he has PPV points and makes the majority of his money from that. To say his biggest payday is just his base pay is incredibly misleading. There's no doubt that what WWE is allegedly offering is a great amount of money for the work involved but making it seem like it dwarfs his UFC money is just plain wrong.

very true, i think they are basing it on UFC pays lesner X and WWE offered him X. Were as for most fights he has earnt at least that or most likely more, so it kind of makes WWEs offer a wee bit rubbish really.

Either way the Zuffa Boss (Fertitta is it? ) has said lesner is signed with UFC and will not be wreslting any time soon, so that puts that one to bed for me.

Archived