Wrestling News Jan 4th 2011

WWEFan1980

• Paid Members
A guy posts some news and you arseholes shit all over him. Sounds about right.

I hope he posts a shitload of spoilers and fucks all you bastards off royally.

You know, you were better as Emperorseb. At least your Encyclopedia Dramatica image laden spastic fits were more entertaining than your current pseudonym's crap attempts at being edgy.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have no idea what the fuck it is you're rambling on about. Edgy? On an internet forum? Maybe in your world but nobody's with an actual life.

Did the original poster actually ask if people wanted him to do it?

Why are you being a dick to people who actually answered his question honestly?

It's not like everyone's just said OH YOU'RE A CUNT, SHUT UP. There's been some opinions given. Stop being a cock.

I take your point, I honestly do. Some people have given decent opinions and it wasn't aimed at everyone.

But on the other hand, why does he have to ask permission to make a thread on a public forum? Just because some people have sat on here for years doesn't mean they have any "sway" on the board. It's a fucking internet forum. Let him post what he likes, where he likes. If he thinks he's being helpful then so be it.

Bollocks to it anyway.

• Paid Members

The OP sounds like a 411'er who came on here a bit pissed off that the UKFF insulted it.

Seriously, his post in the TNA / Sky thread is the stuff of legend.

I really hope 1980 doesn't refer to the year of his birth!

And kills RAW for anyone who hasn't seen it. I've read the results but their will be people who haven't seen it and don't know they're in here.

Better mark the thread spoilers before someone gets all pissy cause it will happen.

Does anyone still watch Raw these days? Not watched a WWE show start to finish for a few years now and I reckon that goes for the majority of wrestling fans.

Does anyone still watch Raw these days? Not watched a WWE show start to finish for a few years now and I reckon that goes for the majority of wrestling fans.

Aye, the majority of wrestling fans definitely don't watch the most popular, mainstream wrestling show, do they? Mostly they just watch Japanese matches on Youtube and stuff like that instead of niche shit like John Cena and Randy Orton.

Fucksake.

• Paid Members
I take your point, I honestly do. Some people have given decent opinions and it wasn't aimed at everyone.

But on the other hand, why does he have to ask permission to make a thread on a public forum? Just because some people have sat on here for years doesn't mean they have any "sway" on the board. It's a fucking internet forum. Let him post what he likes, where he likes. If he thinks he's being helpful then so be it.

Bollocks to it anyway.

to be fair , a certain ammount of it is agaisnt the forum rules.....(Spoilers etc) that and half the topics in the main post would of been and/or are allready posted on the forum anyway. Either way im not massively fussed, but the poster in himself is a bit of a twonk.

And kills RAW for anyone who hasn't seen it. I've read the results but their will be people who haven't seen it and don't know they're in here.

Better mark the thread spoilers before someone gets all pissy cause it will happen.

You reckon the majority of wrestling fans don't watch wrestling's number one show? What line of thought takes you to that conclussion??

• Paid Members

You reckon the majority of wrestling fans don't watch wrestling's number one show? What line of thought takes you to that conclussion??

Is that a result of being hit in the head repeatedly with the truth? :laugh:

Archived