UKFF SCOTTISH TOP 20 THE RESULTS

AJS269

Well surely there is a reason he isnt getting those matches or seen much up here?

I'm not sure what the reason is considering he HAS been involved in two reasonably high profile singles matches, both of them pretty good, with Lionheart and Wolfgang. It's also worth noting that he won an award for being the best newcomer to the European scene as well.

Fair enough that you think he's shit, but that doesn't make me silly for suggesting otherwise.

ok, I didnt mean YOU were silly, im not here to insult anyone.

He's just not for me thats all.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well the votes have come in and he isnt part of the top 20 so that is that...

i dont think he is "shit" by any stretch of the imagination...however I do think he is a cut under the rest of the guys who came through at the same time as him from the SPWA school.

Darepool i'm not sure where you're going with this. Earlier in the thread you said that Scotland needed more variety in it's performers and I gave you two examples of guys who you had possibly forgot about when thinking about that point. But in a nutshell you basically said "yeah they're okay but what about Rob Cage"?

He's sadly not done enough in Scotland over the past year to merit a vote here. You can't make an impact without a platform and something has obviously went wrong along the way as to why he isn't booked up here.

well the votes have come in and he isnt part of the top 20 so that is that...

i dont think he is "shit" by any stretch of the imagination...however I do think he is a cut under the rest of the guys who came through at the same time as him from the SPWA school.

Darepool i'm not sure where you're going with this. Earlier in the thread you said that Scotland needed more variety in it's performers and I gave you two examples of guys who you had possibly forgot about when thinking about that point. But in a nutshell you basically said "yeah they're okay but what about Rob Cage"?

He's sadly not done enough in Scotland over the past year to merit a vote here. You can't make an impact without a platform and something has obviously went wrong along the way as to why he isn't booked up here.

I think Darepool is robs friend :)

UKFF SCOTTISH TOP 20 RESULTS

8TH

JACK JESTER

58920_494296345619_206968150619_6997344_3633762_n.jpg

Credit to CalumW

Highlight of the Year- King of the Death Match- In Scottish Wrestling its simple, want a hardcore match, give Jester a call. Jester has always been a great entertainer and his in ring skills are some of the best in Scotland. This Year his hardcore skills came to the front. The highlight of this is that he is unbeaten on the two (and so far only) Death Matches in Scottish Wrestling this year beating both Rob Cage and Adam Shame. On top of this he had amazing hardcore matches against BT Gunn in SWA and BCW and teamed with Gunn in ICW Fear and Loathing 3, beating T2K.

Lowlight of the Year- Blood Loss - This year it has become more common to see Jester with the proverbial Crimson Mask this year than without. This isn't not always a bad thing, alongside the barbwire and thumbtack bumps, one has to wonder how long Jester can keep this up, or avoid a serious injury.

Predictions for 2011- Blood.Oh Yes, there will be blood. Maybe a title reign on the horizon with title matches in PBW and ICW coming soon.

The highlight of this is that he is unbeaten on the first two (and so far only) Death Matches in Scottish Wrestling beating both Rob Cage and Adam Shame.

Actually, the first ICW Deathmatch was between Iceman and Highlander. ;)

Good placing for Jester though. Quite happy about that.

i'm presuming its going to be lionheart, he seems to be the favourite amongst posters on ukff and is popular across scotland.

Good ranking for Jack Jester, one to watch for 2011.

Also inclined to agree with darepool, i rate rob cage pretty highly

To be fair if it isn't lionheart something is wrong. I personally though Jack jester would have cracked the top 5, especially since he seems to be the top man in icw.

I predict Kid Fite for number 7 :)

Archived