UKFF SCOTTISH TOP 20 THE RESULTS

AJS269

UKFF SCOTTISH TOP 20 RESULTS

6TH

RED LIGHTNING

69145_481444785140_671665140_7144495_2027825_n.jpg

Credit to David J Wilson(?) and Red

Highlight of the Year- Match of the Year- Red has always been a great talker and is probably the best on the mike in Scottish Wrestling at this moment. But at ICW Dazed and Confused he showed he's not all talk and no trousers. His match with BT Gunn was one of the most chaotic and amazing matches in Scottish wrestling. And thats not even including the twist after it finished (but more on that later).

Lowlight of the Year- Not winning the big one - Despite the fact he has great matches, his awesome promo skills and being majorly over (particularly as a heel). Red still hasn't won a main event singles title in Scotland. Who knows maybe 2011 will be his year?

Predictions for 2011- Red will be around the main event scene, who knows he might even win some gold.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And then it was down to 5.

Those of you with good memories, or maybe a quick look back may remember who's left.

But for those of you who don't

The top 5 are (in alphabetical order)

-BT Gunn

-Darkside/James Scott

-Kid Fite

-Liam Thompson

-Lionheart

Who will win? I can't tell you yet but I can reveal that the top 4 were divided by only 6 points.

5TH

KID FITE

76156_10150126313310620_206968150619_7787904_732096_n.jpg

Credit to David J Wilson

Highlight of the Year- Feuding with Blaze and Rampage. - Kid Fite is the highest ranked trainer in this survey, and his feud with Blaze and Rampage shows why. He helped four trainees debut in ICW and got them over too. His tag match with Liam Thomson vs Blaze and Rampage was one of, if not the best matches of the year, and the conclusion of one of the best feuds of the year.Also PBW the company he owns and runs is one of the best companies not just in Scotland, but in the UK.(Also credit to Kid Fite for not booking himself in PBW, especially when he could justifiably book himself as a main eventer or even champion)

Lowlight of the Year- Only finishing 5th - Kid Fite hasn't had a bad match or angle all year. So he hasn't really had a lowlight, except maybe losing to Anthony Christie.

Predictions for 2011- Kid Fite is one of the best wrestlers and trainers in the UK. Who knows what the future holds for Kid Fite. All that can be sure is that there will be some great matches.

4TH

BT GUNN

46857_494300145619_206968150619_6997536_570862_n.jpg

Credit to CalumW

Highlight of the Year-ICW Champion - BT Gunn became only the third ICW champion this year beating Johnny Moss, Liam Thomson and Wolfgang for the vacant title. Also he won the BCW Openweight Championship.

Lowlight of the Year- Getting Screwed .... Twice - Getting Screwed by Wolfgang is bad, getting Screwed by James Scott only few months later is worse. Whilst from a storyline POV these were necessary, it did make Booty look abit of an idiot.

Predictions for 2011- BT Gunn is a great talent, expect to see him in a main event coming to you soon, and who knows maybe he might even make it onto your TV Screens.

He certainly did look an idiot for not knowing the guy in the mask was James Scott. I'd still say having him in the mask was not good for a number of reasons. The more I think about that, the more it annoys me.

He's had a cracking 2011 though and he's well earned his spots at the top of cards for every promotion.

He certainly did look an idiot for not knowing the guy in the mask was James Scott. I'd still say having him in the mask was not good for a number of reasons. The more I think about that, the more it annoys me.

He's had a cracking 2011 though and he's well earned his spots at the top of cards for every promotion.

You have a hate for masks? :laugh:

I enjoyed that ICW angle. The crowd went rather apeshit for the unmasking. BT is not my cuppa and I'd have had Kid Fite above him but good placing for him. I'm guessing that leaves Lionheart James Scott and perhaps Liam Thomson?

I enjoyed that ICW angle. The crowd went rather apeshit for the unmasking. BT is not my cuppa and I'd have had Kid Fite above him but good placing for him. I'm guessing that leaves Lionheart James Scott and perhaps Liam Thomson?

I knew right away who was under the mask and it took away from the angle immensly. It'd make sense that BT Gunn would be suspicious enough to not let the masked guy out of his sight. But he was an idiot and decided to fully turn his back on a masked guy that he doesn't know.

I'm hoping that Liam is the #1.

I knew right away who was under the mask and it took away from the angle immensly. It'd make sense that BT Gunn would be suspicious enough to not let the masked guy out of his sight. But he was an idiot and decided to fully turn his back on a masked guy that he doesn't know.

I'm hoping that Liam is the #1.

I didn't know? The end was chaotic and the gold label cleared the ring when the masked darkside hit the ring with a chair, reason enough to trust?

In the Raven shoot interviews he does talk about the babyface having to look stupid at what time or another so that the heel can get the upper hand intiially.

Liam Thomson would be a good shout for number one, it's a shame he just hasn't had the same sort of opportunities as some in this list.

The end was chaotic and the gold label cleared the ring when the masked darkside hit the ring with a chair, reason enough to trust?

Nope.

I didn't know?

Fair enough. I just didn't think it could concievably be anyone else.

Liam Thomson would be a good shout for number one, it's a shame he just hasn't had the same sort of opportunities as some in this list.

I think he might have had enough though even if he hasn't been littering the main events. That's been evidenced by him getting this far!

The end was chaotic and the gold label cleared the ring when the masked darkside hit the ring with a chair, reason enough to trust?

Nope.

I didn't know?

Fair enough. I just didn't think it could concievably be anyone else.

I think he might have had enough though even if he hasn't been littering the main events. That's been evidenced by him getting this far!

Yup, I don't think I was alone in not knowing who was under the hood with the reaction. Although It could have been FALCON! :p

I feel Liam Thomson is a fantastic singles wrestler, he just seems to be getting good profile matches in tag events sadly. I think he needs a solid program with an established name so he can finally become solidified and recognised for his talents.

wow, i have been folowing this thread and as a fan of pbw, icw, and bcw i need to argue with alot of what has been said in the top 20, most of the wrestlers that have been voted for hardly work for more that 1 company due to the fact there wrestling ability is poor.

and i dont see noam dars low piont being against the highlander, from what i have seen thereis alot of hate for him, from what i have seen of him he can have some decent matchs he has not been included in the top 20 when guys like DAMIEN O'CONOR,NIKKI STORM,WILLIAM GRANGE,CJ HUNTER are all in the top 20 who wre alot worse are still voted for??

angry highlander or angry highlander trainee?

Archived