• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UKFF SCOTTISH TOP 20 RESULTS

7TH

NOAM DAR

26397_384606340619_206968150619_5015775_3856514_n.jpg

Photo by David J Wilson

Highlight of the Year- ICW Zero G Champion- To be the first holder of any title is an honour. To win it in one of the matches of the year is even better. Noam Dar beat Falcon, Rob Cage and Andy Wild in an amazing match. The final showdown between Wild and Dar was one of the best clashes seen in recent years and showed why both are seen as stars of the futures.

Lowlight of the Year- Feuding with the Highlander - The Highlander is a reputable trainer, but his promos and wrestling aren't as respected. However his feud with Noam Dar and Rob Cage hasn't been poor due to any of the participants , there hasn't even been a bad match, but due to the fact that it hasn't moved anywhere. And the fact that the Heels are far more over than the face.

Predictions for 2011- Noam Dar is a special talent. Its not a case of if he will be a international superstar, its when.

wow, i have been folowing this thread and as a fan of pbw, icw, and bcw i need to argue with alot of what has been said in the top 20, most of the wrestlers that have been voted for hardly work for more that 1 company due to the fact there wrestling ability is poor.

and i dont see noam dars low piont being against the highlander, from what i have seen thereis alot of hate for him, from what i have seen of him he can have some decent matchs he has not been included in the top 20 when guys like DAMIEN O'CONOR,NIKKI STORM,WILLIAM GRANGE,CJ HUNTER are all in the top 20 who wre alot worse are still voted for??

Interesting that all the guys you name are Area 52 guys. And actually all the guys you have named have wrestled for at least two companies regularly.

As I said about the feud, its not the wrestlers or the matches, its just not moving anywhere.This year, Noam Dar beat Highlander, and then they keep interfering in each matches (Well Highlander kept interfering in Dar and Cage's matches), and thats it, for most of the year.

Also Noam Dar has had no real bad matches all year, so that was all I could think off.

most of the wrestlers that have been voted for hardly work for more that 1 company due to the fact there wrestling ability is poor.

Whit? Most? Chris Renfrew wrestles for only ICW, but whoelse only wrestles for 1 company?

EDIT: A point on the fued with Noam/Cage/Highlander, I think the point is that Absolution are just being a right pain in the arse. That's the direction!

Well I can't think of anything else that has been anything less than stellar from Dar, so unless anyone can suggest anything.

Also I should point out, I haven't passed a personal comment on Highlander's abilities, I have merely stated his reputation.

I've not been a big fan of The Highlander over the last 12 months as far as his matches go. Granted I've not seen many matches of his, but a match in Largs was pretty poor, and he didn't have the best of matches with CJ Wanks either. That said, he had a decent match with Red Lightning in Barrhead.

wow, i have been folowing this thread and as a fan of pbw, icw, and bcw i need to argue with alot of what has been said in the top 20, most of the wrestlers that have been voted for hardly work for more that 1 company due to the fact there wrestling ability is poor.

and i dont see noam dars low piont being against the highlander, from what i have seen thereis alot of hate for him, from what i have seen of him he can have some decent matchs he has not been included in the top 20 when guys like DAMIEN O'CONOR,NIKKI STORM,WILLIAM GRANGE,CJ HUNTER are all in the top 20 who wre alot worse are still voted for??

Couldn't possibly disagree more. A Bonkers statement to make, a mon avis.

So we head into the top 10.

To Count it Down so far.

20th= "Tricky" Dickie Divers and Chris Renfrew

19th- Carmel Jacob

18th- Davey Blaze

17th- Joe Coffee

16th- Falcon

15th- Nikki Storm

13th= CJ Hunter and William Grange

12th- Damien O'Conor

11th- Scott "The Butcher" Renwick

and the remaining ten I can reveal (in alphabetical order) are :-

Andy Wild

BT Gunn

Darkside/James Scott

Jack Jester

Kid Fite

Liam Thomson

Lionheart

Noam Dar

Red Lightning

and Wolfgang

Switch Damien O'Conor with Jack Jester and you have my Top 10.

I'm surprised Chris Rampage didn't crack the Top 20 by the way : (

I'm surprised Chris Rampage didn't crack the Top 20 by the way : (

I'm not. He makes good cannon fodder in the Blaze N Rampage team but he just doesn't stand out to me. I hope his new character in ICW does the trick.

Agreed x 200. He has the young generic good looking kid look going just now, a character change could see him start climbing the ladder in scottish wrestling. He has the ability just needs that character.

Couldn't possibly disagree more. A Bonkers statement to make, a mon avis.

The guys you mention there have all wrestled for several scottish promotions each, not just SWA and thats not to mention any promotions down south they might have worked for. In fact most of the wrestlers in the top 20 have wrestled for different promotions some across Britain and not just the promotion that helped train them.

Archived