CZW's Nick Gage wanted for armed robbery

dopper

The charge reads that he stole $3,000 after threatening to shoot a bank teller if she didn't hand over the money.

All this uproar over a guy pulling out his staplegun in a public place... Fucking marks, it's the typical media bias against wrestling. And he didn't threaten to shoot her, he threatened to shoot ON her... He wasn't willing to take any more chances after the security guard no-sold being hit with a lighttube. They could at least attempt to get the story right.

Superb :laugh:

On topic what a bellend Gage is and looking at that pic he looks a right state.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the official CZW board, the stupidity of some posters never ceases to amaze me;

Not that it matters at all...but I've always thought robbery shouldn't be one of those things you go to jail for. IMO, if you can pay back what you took, it should be all good. Maybe some sort of public apology or something too. But putting a guy in a cell for years because he took some money just seems useless to me.

From the official CZW board, the stupidity of some posters never ceases to amaze me;

Not that it matters at all...but I've always thought robbery shouldn't be one of those things you go to jail for. IMO, if you can pay back what you took, it should be all good. Maybe some sort of public apology or something too. But putting a guy in a cell for years because he took some money just seems useless to me.

:omg: Seriously. Can you imagine how many people would try getting away with robbery if when caught all you had to do is give the money back?

I'd give it a go.

He has done a crime. He has stolen 3000$ which is a considerable sum of money. He is guilty and should go to jail for the term set out by the local laws where the crime was commited. End of.

That board's hilarious right now. Here's another gem...

Gage is the fucking man so can do what the fuck he wants.

No...he can't do what he wants. He still needs to abide by the law.

:laugh: Looks like Gage will be making a US Federal PMITA Prison his home for the next few years.

The amazing thing about this is that it happened a week ago, someone on CZWfans posted about the picture in the news. Some hilarious (then retarded) posting ensued ,then some czw people basically confirmed it was him on facebook and twitter, and then only a week later do the authorities become aware of him as a suspect.

The amazing thing about this is that it happened a week ago, someone on CZWfans posted about the picture in the news. Some hilarious (then retarded) posting ensued ,then some czw people basically confirmed it was him on facebook and twitter, and then only a week later do the authorities become aware of him as a suspect.

Do you have a link to the thread in question please bud? :)

Archived