CZW's Nick Gage wanted for armed robbery

dopper

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Some delightfully witty twat has been editing wikipedia....

Nicholas "Nick" Wilson[2] is an ultraviolent, bank robbing professional wrestler best known from Combat Zone Wrestling.

I thought that was going to be a vandalism edit rather than a statement of fact.

• 3 weeks later...

Just watched T.O.D 8 and having just suffered an horrific injury and being helped by the medics in attendance, having been told, despite his pleas, that he could not return to the ring and finish the match, he angrily told the woman working on his wounds to "shut the fuck up. I'm gonna cut a fucking promo!" before bellowing "I'm the fuckin' man!!" into the camera.

Seems like a bit of a bellend this Mr Gage chap.

Just watched T.O.D 8 and having just suffered an horrific injury and being helped by the medics in attendance, having been told, despite his pleas, that he could not return to the ring and finish the match, he angrily told the woman working on his wounds to "shut the fuck up. I'm gonna cut a fucking promo!" before bellowing "I'm the fuckin' man!!" into the camera.

Orrr yeah mate he's awesome. Does that very clip not show you just how hard he is? He is the fucking man!

Orrr yeah mate he's awesome. Does that very clip not show you just how hard he is? He is the fucking man!

Yeah, Im still gonna say 'bit of a bellend'. :)

He seems to take tremendous liberties with his opponents too from what Ive seen.

Some delightfully witty twat has been editing wikipedia....

Nicholas "Nick" Wilson[2] is an ultraviolent, bank robbing professional wrestler best known from Combat Zone Wrestling.

But ... he is though. :confused:

Archived