Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jetta's G-string

Footballer has pop at Cena

Not sure if its worthy of a thread, but i found it a bit interesting. LA Galaxy anf former Everton striker Landon Donavan has a a couple of pops at John Cena on twitter:

Am I really losing to John Cena? Wow, life just got really depressing #fb

Not cool RT @monkeymel222: @landondonovan voted! John Cena is a joke, have seen him be rude to a lil kid and not sign autograph

Going by those topic tags I assume he's butthurt about not having as many Facebook followers as Cena. I could be totally wrong though. Still, funny to see that even among grown men, Facebook can still create genuine drama.

Not sure if its worthy of a thread, but i found it a bit interesting. LA Galaxy anf former Everton striker Landon Donavan has a a couple of pops at John Cena on twitter:

Not cool RT @monkeymel222: @landondonovan voted! John Cena is a joke, have seen him be rude to a lil kid and not sign autograph

The second quote appears to be a re-tweet, ie. Landon didn't post it himself.

The second quote appears to be a re-tweet, ie. Landon didn't post it himself.

The second tweet is Donavon basiclly saying it's not cool to not sign autographs.

IMO he's just sd that he's getting divorced from Bianca Kajlich.

This Landon dude sounds like a whiney cunt.

Who would care about that award?

No different to Bret Hart moaning about being only 1 place above Avril Lavigne in the "100 Greatest Canadians" list.

Was he placed behind Bryan Adams?

And if that really is the name of the award, 'Awesomest Dude', then that is brilliant. Could there be a more American-named award?

No different to Bret Hart moaning about being only 1 place above Avril Lavigne in the "100 Greatest Canadians" list.

He was ahead of Adams, but behind Shania Twain and Celine Dion.

He was ahead of Adams, but behind Shania Twain and Celine Dion.

That's insane. Fuck the hoo-ha about the PS50- Shania Twain, Avril Lavigne and Bret Hart finishing higher than Adams is farcical!

At least twice I have read the title of this thread as 'Footballer has poo at Cena'.