The Coronation Street thread

Dashing

• Paid Members
The things that puts me off about Leanne is she walks bow-legged (which actually makes sense, storyline wise) and one of her eyes is constantly chasing the other.

To be fair thats what made Blanche such a hottie

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leanne is really starting to look old these days IMO. I think I'd rather have Toyah Battersby, at least if she looks like she does on Casualty.

I always liked the actress that played Gina as well, about 7 years ago or so. She's married to the bloke that played Jez Quigley, not seen her in anythng since she left though so maybe she's retired from acting.

• Paid Members
Tracey was reallying heeling it up earlier. Anyone else wish they would kill off ferret face (Gail Platt)

Who'd do it though? She's withstood her fair share of murder attempts.

Maybe the producers feel sorry for her as they know nobody else would employ her to be on TV.

Apparently Tyrone does length Sally in the New Year. That'll be fucking rancid, almost as bad as the time Dev shagged Deirdre and the aftermath was shown where she cradled his hairy man boobs whilst he looked pleased with himself.

That entire storyline was worth it for Ken's reaction to being cuckolded yet again, going bananas and overturning the dinner table while Blanche was trying to have her sunday roast.

Anyway, as Kev's affair is universally accepted as the worst thing anyone has ever done and he's condemned to spend eternity in that conservatory with his potato-headed child, he might as well go for broke and have a crack at both of his daughters and Sian.

Anyone remember during the early 80's when Ken found out about Deirdre and Mike? He chased her into his hallway and roughed her up against the door. I heard Anne Kirkbride say on a documentary a few years ago that she had no idea what William Roache was going to do and felt genuinely shook up and shocked by the whole scene. You think she would have learned her lesson after that but no, she parted her piss-flaps for Dev on Boxing Day. Ken must have mellowed by then, instead of whooping her ass again, he settled for turning their dining table inside out as Magnum said.

I'm just glad they're giving Sian something to do other than moan, cry and canoodle with SO-FEH. Even if sympathising with Kevin at the minute seems to be as bad as paedophilia to the residents of the street. Kevin is being treated like Stape was a few years ago!

• Paid Members
Anyone remember during the early 80's when Ken found out about Deirdre and Mike? He chased her into his hallway and roughed her up against the door. I heard Anne Kirkbride say on a documentary a few years ago that she had no idea what William Roache was going to do and felt genuinely shook up and shocked by the whole scene. You think she would have learned her lesson after that but no, she parted her piss-flaps for Dev on Boxing Day. Ken must have mellowed by then, instead of whooping her ass again, he settled for turning their dining table inside out as Magnum said.

I'm just glad they're giving Sian something to do other than moan, cry and canoodle with SO-FEH. Even if sympathising with Kevin at the minute seems to be as bad as paedophilia to the residents of the street. Kevin is being treated like Stape was a few years ago!

In the Top 50 Corrie Moments show or whatever it was called was on a few weeks back, they told us about that Deidre thing. Ken grabbed her by the throat and slammed her against the door and she started crying and ran off because she didn't know it would happen, so the crew just filmed her.

I always felt a bit sorry for Stapey when he was getting hounded for shagging Rosie. The way she looked in her Carry On/'Hill's Angels'-style school uniform, I would have had trouble knocking her back if I was Kev or her lesbian sister, never mind her red-blooded bumbling murderous 6th form teacher.

Tracey was reallying heeling it up earlier. Anyone else wish they would kill off ferret face (Gail Platt)

Who'd do it though? She's withstood her fair share of murder attempts.

Maybe the producers feel sorry for her as they know nobody else would employ her to be on TV.

Maybe she could make a celebrity sex tape if she left

Yes she does. Or someone else in this pic.

gail.jpg

Double bill tonight.

Tracey looks to be in trouble here on New Years Eve doesn't she?

550w_corrie_7504_3.jpg

Was it Becky? Was it Steve? Was it Claire? Was it Gail? Or did Stape pull out the Black & Decker again and split her wig?

Archived