1PW Return in 2011

ClutchedByTheCamel

• Paid Members
At the end of the day, what has happened in the past has happened, some people on here should stop being "keyboard warriors" and learn to express whatever issues they have with the 1PW management by email.

I did so last week.

Will be interesting to see exactly what happens with this incarnation of the brand. Give the guys a chance.

If anyone has any questions or if there is anything I can help with then I can be contacted at mark@oneprowrestling.com

So not being entirely honest with us there, then?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Going off past threads though I must say that if Danny Rodd has decided to get himself an 'Internet Spokesman' who can post with a measure of decorum and professionalism then that's already an improvement!.....Hell, this version of 1PW might just work!

In fairness Stunstone316, there really isn't a need to have a complete and utter hissy fit from our point of view it would accomplish nothing. 1PW would like to be regarded as a professional company and as long as i'm posting information on shows and such there will not be any of that. End of.

There has been mud slinging on both sides in the history of the promotion and for it to be considered a success and earn some respect back in the IWC and British Wrestling in general then that cannot continue. I will be posting regular updates as and when they are needed and hopefully if anyone has any questions regarding travel, tickets and general 1PW information hopefully I can answer them in a clear, concise and most importantly honest way.

Hope that satisfies your query.

Going off past threads though I must say that if Danny Rodd has decided to get himself an 'Internet Spokesman' who can post with a measure of decorum and professionalism then that's already an improvement!.....Hell, this version of 1PW might just work!

In fairness Stunstone316, there really isn't a need to have a complete and utter hissy fit. 1PW would like to be regarded as a professional company and as long as i'm posting information on shows and such there will not be any of that. End of.

There has been mud slinging on both sides in the history of the promotion and for it to be considered a success and earn some respect back in the IWC and British Wrestling in general then that cannot continue. I will be posting regular updates as and when they are needed and hopefully if anyone has any questions regarding travel, tickets and general 1PW information hopefully I can answer them in a clear, concise and most importantly honest way.

Hope that satisfies your query.

A complete and utter Hissy Fit? By Jove!...I'd hate to imagine what you would regard as an incomplete and mild hissy fit then!.......I can absolutley assure you there is no Hissy about my fit!

The Anniversary: 1PW Comes Home

October 29th 2011

Doncaster Dome, Doncaster

This show seems to have been removed from

http://www.oneprowrestling.com/events.php <----- Check it for yourself incase anyone thinks im making stuff up.

this link.

Which I'm pretty gutted about. I'd love to see them back in the Donny Dome.

Ice Sheffield here we come :thumbsup:

Archived