Headphones

Twatters

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am after a pair of in-ear headphones that I need to buy someone for Xmas. Any suggestions (sorry to hi-jack the thread & I'm not sure if the above post is related to the same thing or not).

Any help would be good, price range doesn't matter but lets say up to

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

I found out something new recently that I thought I would share with anyone looking to buy some headphones.

If you buy your headphones at HMV then you get a year warranty on them if you keep the receipt. Buy a pair of HMV own-brand "bass boost" in ear headphones. They're comfortable with decent sound. However, the build quality is appalling, and the sound will go in the left headphone after about two months. Just take them in and swap for a new set.

For

• Paid Members
Yeah the cable length is a bonus.

On the subject of these headphones, and it may just be me, but does anyone else feel slight pressure on the top of your head eventually leading to uncomfort & pain? I've tried loosening them and tightening but nothing helps.

I honestly havent felt any discomfort, knowlingly anyway. That may sound like a strange thing to say, but I may have just moved it around if it felt uncomfortable attributing it to just general discomfort from having something on your head for that length of time. I will try them tonight and see if I feel any uncomfort.

I really, REALLY want these. But are they any good?

Never buy Skullcandy unless they are just for showing off, the sound quality and build are shite for the money so you're paying for "the look" and that's it.

Sennheiser all the way.

I agree with not buying Skullcandy headphones - the last three pairs I've had were made them and they break WAY too easily IMO. There are the ones I'm using at the moment Visit My Website

The sound quality is excellent and you can get them for just over a tenner

• 4 months later...

BUMP!!

Looking for a nice set of in ear headphones after running over my iPhone pair with my chair at work.

These are what I have in mind, Im just wondering if anyone has these or has any for a similar or cheaper price that they would reccomend?

Tar.

I particularly like headphones with good noise cancellation and ones that dont make everyone else listen to your music.

BUMP!!

Looking for a nice set of in ear headphones after running over my iPhone pair with my chair at work.

These are what I have in mind, Im just wondering if anyone has these or has any for a similar or cheaper price that they would reccomend?

Tar.

I particularly like headphones with good noise cancellation and ones that dont make everyone else listen to your music.

Cant really go wrong with Seinheisser and Bose. Personally I would go with the former.

BUMP!!

Tar.

Cant really go wrong with Seinheisser and Bose. Personally I would go with the former.

Yeah I actually have a pair of nice Seinheissers that I use at work, another lad has a top pair of Bose and I cant tell them apart, just thought I might try a Bose set out this time.

BUMP!!

Tar.

I bought these for my iPhone. Particularly like the remote for skipping tracks and volume adjust. Noise cancellation is good (so good I nearly got run over :() and the sound is decent (depending what equaliser you use on your iPhone).

Archived