UKFF Awards 2010 - RESULTS ANNOUNCED

tiger_rick

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Isn't Best Individual Performance just going to be a toss up between Best Wrestler, Best Babyface and Best Heel?

Best Individual Performance was my idea last year. The theory was you nominate someone based purely on one skit/match/interview. If someone carried another wrestler to a great match: nominate him etc. Chris Masters was top 3 based on one skit.

Having said that, we have too many catagories. Perhaps this one should be cut.

Isn't Best Individual Performance just going to be a toss up between Best Wrestler, Best Babyface and Best Heel?

Best Individual Performance was my idea last year. The theory was you nominate someone based purely on one skit/match/interview. If someone carried another wrestler to a great match: nominate him etc. Chris Masters was top 3 based on one skit.

Having said that, we have too many catagories. Perhaps this one should be cut.

I tend to agree that there are too many categories, and would be in favour of dropping 'Greatest Moment', 'Best Individual performance' and 'Biggest Anti-Climax' from the list.

I think "best individual performance" should go, because "greatest moment" covers the same ground (and a bit more besides), really.

I also think the British categories should be kept separate from the proper wrestling categories, so we don't have posters from here voted as worst wrestler of the year. It should be proper wrestlers that we've all heard of.

• Paid Members
I think "best individual performance" should go, because "greatest moment" covers the same ground (and a bit more besides), really.

I agree with this, greatest moment needs to be kept.

I also think the British categories should be kept separate from the proper wrestling categories, so we don't have posters from here voted as worst wrestler of the year. It should be proper wrestlers that we've all heard of.

This however it bullshit and a very disrespectful cunty thing to say, I can only assume you've said it to get a reaction. Congratulations.

• Paid Members

This however it bullshit and a very disrespectful cunty thing to say, I can only assume you've said it to get a reaction. Congratulations.

Even more disrespectful is when Surf Graffiti wins the catagory.

Even more disrespectful is when Surf Graffiti wins the catagory.

That's why it should be in a separate category. If there was a forum for a football Sunday league and they were doing a year-end poll, surely there'd be separate awards for worst player off the telly and worst player in their league.

• 1 month later...

Archived