The UKFF Retro Gaming Thread

patiirc

• Paid Members
Coo! Ive never played this, but nominated it because its held up as being a good un. Im a bit behind after still trying to write up some R3play stuff. but should get sorted playing it soonish

I really wish a similar retro gaming event would make it's way up to Scotland. I'd absolutely love to attend one.

Coo! Ive never played this, but nominated it because its held up as being a good un. Im a bit behind after still trying to write up some R3play stuff. but should get sorted playing it soonish

I really wish a similar retro gaming event would make it's way up to Scotland. I'd absolutely love to attend one.

There are a few up that way iirc there is a list on Retro gamer of up coming events the whole thing was amazing. Was my first time, looks like next years event if goes ahead will be in the same place !

No Scottish events by the looks of it :(

Gutted!

ASk about there is a massive scottish contigent on RG and at the event as well ( as well as italians Belgians and a whole host of other nations!) There has to be something somewhere? Shame if there isnt

Scotland is terrible for retro gaming. Shop wise your options are incredibly limited, and in regards to events...unfortunately there never seems to be any. It seems like such a glaring thing that would work well in Glasgow in my opinion.

Contact the CGEU and see what they can do to help allieviate this situation!

• Paid Members
Scotland is terrible for retro gaming. Shop wise your options are incredibly limited, and in regards to events...unfortunately there never seems to be any. It seems like such a glaring thing that would work well in Glasgow in my opinion.

Ignorant question I'm sure, but who?

Ignorant question I'm sure, but who?

These guys!

Its not Retro event in a tin per se but they have centralised a load of stuff so arranging an event is easier.

Righty, fired this baby up last night. Disappointed doesnt cover it. Nice music and graphics and whathave you but something is wrong

I will write more tomorrow re this but Ron, has it nearly spot on. Will have a few more goes and read around to see if Iam missing something?

In the interim for those who care here is a review of R3PLAY

Anyone else planning a review of this game? It'd be an absolute shame if this thread was to die :(

Iam well busy will do more laters.... I wont let it die. t other thing died on its arse. even if its just me and thee Im keen to carry on!

• Paid Members

I'll shove a link in my sig for what little difference it makes. Hopefully it's just the quality of games over the past two weeks that has killed the thread a little. With the help of a few big guns things will hopefully kick off again. Mike nominated Claymates, so touch wood he'll be back about when that game is to be played.

I'll shove a link in my sig for what little difference it makes. Hopefully it's just the quality of games over the past two weeks that has killed the thread a little. With the help of a few big guns things will hopefully kick off again. Mike nominated Claymates, so touch wood he'll be back about when that game is to be played.

Superb, I could put my r3paly review in here if people were interested?