Upcoming DVD releases

AshC

Smart cover to say the least. It makes you realize what a great shame it was when they haven't bothered with the tournament properly for 9 years. Bookers push was alright, Regal didn't really go anywhere and Sheamus went on that shitty losing streak earlier this year. I suppose on a plus we got to see Regal back on telly and win the IC title.

Only because he failed a drug test, he was well on the way to being one of the top heels and was getting a big push.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I was gutted when Regal got suspended. His out of control GM/wrestler thing was going so well. Regal turning out the lights until he got respect from the crowd booing him was brilliant.

Have you got a link to that?

I can't find one, sadly. It was the Raw after he went into the production truck and went mental, asking them to turn Raw off the air during the main event (which they did). I think the Raw I mentioned was the one Vince 'fired' him from GM duties due to his Wellness test.

I was gutted when Regal got suspended. His out of control GM/wrestler thing was going so well. Regal turning out the lights until he got respect from the crowd booing him was brilliant.

Here and then he does it again later in the same show while Punk & Orton are having a match -

I can't find one, sadly. It was the Raw after he went into the production truck and went mental, asking them to turn Raw off the air during the main event (which they did). I think the Raw I mentioned was the one Vince 'fired' him from GM duties due to his Wellness test.

Cheers anyway dude, I'll try and scour youtube in a bit when I'm not meant to be working. You can't go wrong with a bit of Regal.

Edit

[Here and then he does it again later in the same show while Punk & Orton are having a match -

Cheers for that fella

• Paid Members

Listing for KOTR DVD/Blu-Ray. Bit shite that at least 2 of the matches Shane/Angle Taker/Mankind were just released on the OMG one. Waste of disc space if you ask me.

Also its not just Tourny matches. Seems like any match on the PPV qualifies for entry, so some of these have nothing to do with the KOTR itself.

From Silvervision website:

Disc 1:

The Noble Scroll

King of the Ring Finals Match

Bret

• 2 months later...

ta dharmabear

full listings for the Rock DVD/BluRay.

spread over 3 Dvd's and 2 Blu Ray Discs

WWEBD1349-front.jpg

He electrified a generation of sports entertainment fans with his brash style, superb athleticism, and uproarious interviews. He held the WWE Championship a record seven times, and was known for legendary battles with ''Stone Cold'' Steve Austin, Triple H, Mick Foley, Undertaker, and more. And at the peak of his popularity, he made a move to conquer a new industry, becoming an enormous movie star. Now, he's back in WWE, ready to main event the biggest WrestleMania in history, ''The People's WrestleMania.'' In the exciting buildup to WrestleMania XVIII, fans can, for the first time ever on DVD, relive the exciting life and times of the Rock. Packed with brand new interviews as well as a selection of the Rock's biggest career-spanning bouts, moments, and promos, this DVD/Blu-Ray set will electrify every member of Team Bring It!

Family Tradition

The U

Blue-Chip

Rocky Sucks

Nation of Domination

The Corporate Champion

Fighting for Number One

The People

Archived