Hulk Hogan is on Facey

IANdrewDiceClay

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, some shit going down on Facey and Twitter, but it's not entirely clear who he's talking about. Read from bottom to top, as always with Twitter.

4h Hulk Hogan ‏ @HulkHoganIdiot. It's really sad when you really thought someone was really cool. HH4h Hulk Hogan ‏ @HulkHoganEnough to at least figure it out when it starts getting real,what a shame,what a waste of a great talent,but u can't tell an idiot their an4h Hulk Hogan ‏ @HulkHoganI really hope he saved his money or is making tons from the independents he's working because it's gonna get expensive,maby he's smart4h Hulk Hogan ‏ @HulkHoganTried to be cool,not only a clown but also a liar.those weren't my lawyers they were TNA lawyers.well I guess it's time to call my guys in,

Nooo. It's like watching your parents fight. These two should be chucking back beers and bullying the young jabronis together, not feuding on the internet. I blame Bill Gates for all of this.

• Paid Members

Everyone is saying this isn't real, and they are setting up an angle down the road. And considering TNA are going to do that hidden camera/TMZ shite eventually, I'd imagine that has something to do with Steiner. Steiner and Bischoff have been friends since the 1980s. And Steiner was still working for TNA in India when he started this twitter war.Its just Scott Steiner replacing the Ultimate Warrior. They saw the news Warrior got when he slagged Hogan off, and they are probably just putting Steiner in the Warrior role because they dont want to bring Warrior in. Just Hogan and Bischoff's reply to this seems scripted. Hogan didn't seem this upset with his divorce, his son cabbaging that kid or with his sex tape scandal. He seems a bit touched by this though. Smells like its fake.Hope it is. Steiner vs Hogan will do me.

The stuff Steiner is saying about Hogan and family, I can believe that's a work. But the shit about everybody in the lockerroom hating this regime and resenting Hogan and all that - how is that going to play out in an angle? It's a bit close to the bone. It's also kind of old news - since the Hogan face turn, the younger guys have been absolutely front and centre, with even Daniels and Kazarian being given decent characters and roles.

• Paid Members

They could probably play it off as Steiner being bitter. Because he's one of the old guys they got rid off, in favour of pushing new talent. They did something similar in WCW, with Kidman calling Hogan a selfish prick who all the young guys hated and all that, so Hogan doesn't seem to be thin skinned on that subject. They seem to try an angle like this with Hogan all the time.It could be real, but Hogan and Steiner are so old school, it wouldn't be shocking to find out they've planned this to set up that GTV type storyline Hogan's announcing in the coming weeks. I hope it is fake. It'll get Steiner back onscreen.

• Paid Members

Everyone is saying this isn't real, and they are setting up an angle down the road. And considering TNA are going to do that hidden camera/TMZ shite eventually, I'd imagine that has something to do with Steiner. Steiner and Bischoff have been friends since the 1980s. And Steiner was still working for TNA in India when he started this twitter war.Its just Scott Steiner replacing the Ultimate Warrior. They saw the news Warrior got when he slagged Hogan off, and they are probably just putting Steiner in the Warrior role because they dont want to bring Warrior in. Just Hogan and Bischoff's reply to this seems scripted. Hogan didn't seem this upset with his divorce, his son cabbaging that kid or with his sex tape scandal. He seems a bit touched by this though. Smells like its fake.Hope it is. Steiner vs Hogan will do me.

That's a good shout actually. Hogan's talk about calling in lawyers definitely feels a bit off. Considering he responded to Warrior's accusing him of being a coke abuser who offered his wife to him by saying "Hey buddy, lets be friends", makes it a bit hard to believe that what Steiner's said has publicly driven him over the edge.Be interesting to see where it goes though. I can't imagine Hogan's in good enough shape to have a match with Steiner.

Archived