Hulk Hogan is on Facey

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I ever tell you guys about the time me and Gary Pallister got dressed up like Hulk Hogan for his book launch?

38000_456477900445_742830445_6769666_6053118_n.jpg

Look at us, like a pair of typical fucking belt marks.

Cos I took a screen shot rather than saved it haha.

Needs more celebs this thread I reckon. Tom Jones and Gary Pallister are rocking the 'tashe and do-rag combo hard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Iv'e been following Hogan on facebook recently, and he's been talking about getting back surgery, his most recent post: I feel like I'm yalking to a shrink. I don't know how to talk to my friends if I have any. The goal. Get help with my ipad and phone at beginning of the week back is really sore but I think this surgery is the best ome yet. Very excited about getting back in the game. At the end of nearly all his posts about his surgery he mentions getting back in the game, is he planning an in ring return in TNA or am I missing something? He also mentioned how this new surgery would allow him to tear things up in TNA

Iv'e been following Hogan on facebook recently, and he's been talking about getting back surgery, his most recent post: I feel like I'm yalking to a shrink. I don't know how to talk to my friends if I have any. The goal. Get help with my ipad and phone at beginning of the week back is really sore but I think this surgery is the best ome yet. Very excited about getting back in the game. At the end of nearly all his posts about his surgery he mentions getting back in the game, is he planning an in ring return in TNA or am I missing something? He also mentioned how this new surgery would allow him to tear things up in TNA

He is getting ready for his battle with Sting at Bound For Glory!

I would so mark out if he main evented that PPV this year.

If Hogan does wrestle at Bound For Glory they should make it a special attraction tag match with wrestlers who can make it competent and carry the match, ideally a Jay Lethal who could use a rub

Say Hogan teams with Lethal to take on Sting and Nash or somthing, it looks like Jarret will be his partner if it does happen, im no Jarret fan but at least him and Sting can make sure the in ring action isnt embarassing if they work it right, just have Hogan come it for the hot tag and at the beginning to get the crowd worked up

We dont need a repeat of the clusterfuck embarassment that was the Hogan and Abyss vs Flair and AJ match from earlier this year, ive never been so embaraassed to be a wrestling fan watching them two old codgers "wrestle" it looked like somthing of CZW with John Zandig and all them untalented hacks, have some self respect guys

If Hogan does wrestle at Bound For Glory they should make it a special attraction tag match with wrestlers who can make it competent and carry the match, ideally a Jay Lethal who could use a rub

Say Hogan teams with Lethal to take on Sting and Nash or somthing, it looks like Jarret will be his partner if it does happen, im no Jarret fan but at least him and Sting can make sure the in ring action isnt embarassing if they work it right, just have Hogan come it for the hot tag and at the beginning to get the crowd worked up

We dont need a repeat of the clusterfuck embarassment that was the Hogan and Abyss vs Flair and AJ match from earlier this year, ive never been so embaraassed to be a wrestling fan watching them two old codgers "wrestle" it looked like somthing of CZW with John Zandig and all them untalented hacks, have some self respect guys

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

I haven't watched all of this week's Impact yet, but I read the spoilers for this week's and next weeks and they had Fortune attacking Sting/Nash and Hogan/Jarrett at one of the shows. Maybe we will get Hogan and Jarrett Vs Sting and Nash Vs Flair and AJ Styles at BFG.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• 4 months later...

My friend on Facebook, Hulk Hogan, has just posted/twittered this:

"WE e"

I take this to mean that he's considering a return to the WWE ;) As do the hundreds of people who've replied to his post :omg:

• Paid Members

Hogan's went through the MAJOR back surgury recently, that he's been avoiding since 2003. He went through 10 hours of it, and he's been told, that wrestling now is none-negotiable, and he cant even do the gimmick matches and all the smoke and mirrors stuff. He cant do any kind of physical action, or he's fucked for the rest of his life, and even Hogan's not daft enough to do that.

From the recent Observer:

It’s kind of amazing that the career of Hulk Hogan is almost surely over with almost no fanfare. Hogan’s ten hour lumbar fusion surgery is almost a sure thing to end his in-ring career as there is no way he should ever take bumps on that back. The surgery, is generally considered the last resort when it comes to trying to alleviate lifelong intense pain. Any kind of falling after that surgery is likely to break a hip due to all the hardware in your body

Shame. Meltzer, Alvarez and Larry Matysik spoke pretty highly on Hogan on the Observer Live show, which accompanied the article, which was nice of them, considering who the subject matter was. Wouldnt surprise me if Hogan did go back to WWE to get the big send off. Hopefully, he chills the fuck out for a bit. He was on TNA all the time until his appearance guarentee ran out, and he just fucked off to see the cheques coming through. When you here that TNA is paying him a ridiculous seven figues, you cant help but see why he went there. He really doesnt need to keep turning up on TV with crutches and being helped into the ring by Gunner and Murphy. It doesnt paint a pretty picture.

• Paid Members

Hogan can't wrestle any more. After his most recent surgery where he had a load of metal put into him if he takes a bump or fall again he'll do serious damage to himself. At this point he is a frail old man...with 24 inch pythons brother.

*Just beaten to it.*

Archived