Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly or any of the other Fox News nuts.

Steveo2007

I haven't seen that video, but it's saved and ready to watch. Great find.

I know it's not the same but I found O' Reilly remarkable backtracking against Richard Dawkins [A link down the side of the video Lister posted or alternatively

]

I do like it when bigots are confronted, and the reaction by O' Reilly when he says Hitler was a catholic was a joy to behold, it was like he raped his mother. His argument started out swaggering "God did this and you can't explain" and immediately backpedelled into "Yeah but atheists", then backpedelled again into "Makes my life better" :laugh:

Not bad for 4 minutes.

Edit - It is in fact Bill not Glenn *Slaps self*

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

One thing that is awesome about Fox News is the names of the correspondents. James Mates and Nick Witchell is hardly the amazing Major Garrett and Charlie Krauthammer.

Bob Warman is a decent British news name though.

I absolutely love Fox News, and watch it often. Not because I agree with it, but because it's piss funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVBQuZASidU - Skip to 2:45. Mike Horner does the best O'Reilly I've seen. It's fucking brilliant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNeHtERMpdA - And another Mike Horner as O'Reilly scene is from the outset of this video.

• Paid Members

Well the most recent ones which made me LOL on Fox News are:

- the NHS habours terrorist and as a result USA having a health care bill would encourage terrorism

- from tonight Fox Report with Shep Smith - BP (who are now suddenly British Petrolium since the oil spill although it was a US rig etc etc) were involved in the release of the Lockerbie bomer and pushed it through so they could profit from oil deals

Well the most recent ones which made me LOL on Fox News are:

- the NHS habours terrorist and as a result USA having a health care bill would encourage terrorism

- from tonight Fox Report with Shep Smith - BP (who are now suddenly British Petrolium since the oil spill although it was a US rig etc etc) were involved in the release of the Lockerbie bomer and pushed it through so they could profit from oil deals

Actually that's not too far off. Although the intention wasn't to initially release the lockerbie bomber, there was a deal to release prisoners in exchange for oil trade. Whether BP as a company were primarily involved I'm not sure, but the story isn't total bullshit.

Cunts.

This x 1,000,000 or whatever number is applicable.

Beck is a despicable waste of air.

Co-signed though I haven't seen much of Beck. O'Reilly is the worst.

If you've got 78 minutes to spare, you can learn a lot about how Fox News works in this documentary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXNvDD13hoY

I'll add to the previous recommendations to watch this if you have the time.

• Awards Moderator
Cunts.

This x 1,000,000 or whatever number is applicable.

Beck is a despicable waste of air.

Co-signed though I haven't seen much of Beck. O'Reilly is the worst.

If you've got 78 minutes to spare, you can learn a lot about how Fox News works in this documentary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXNvDD13hoY

I'll add to the previous recommendations to watch this if you have the time.

There are a couple of videos on this page that might give you a taste of Beck. Awful, awful man.

Outfoxed is a great watch. Forgive me for being naive to media regulations and whatnot but how on earth are the makers of such documentaries allowed to use Fox's footage to construct a movie that exists soley to show them up as the lying, sinister scumbags that they are? Are all news broadcasts simply out in the public domain and there for the taking by anyone wishing to use the footage?

• Moderators
Outfoxed is a great watch. Forgive me for being naive to media regulations and whatnot but how on earth are the makers of such documentaries allowed to use Fox's footage to construct a movie that exists soley to show them up as the lying, sinister scumbags that they are? Are all news broadcasts simply out in the public domain and there for the taking by anyone wishing to use the footage?

It's allowable for criticism and commentary. I'm pretty sure it comes under Fair Use.

I read something in the Evening Standered recently that said Murdoch is slightly embarassed by Fox News. How right that is I don't know but was interesting reading and I'll try to dig the article up.

Tbh Fox News is Sky News on acid. It does however make me happy I live in England when you see some of the right wing lunatics out there. I mean Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin are so ill informed and frankly, quite stupid, yet somehow have a platform. Get Paxman out there to take them all out

Murdoch is desperate for the rules to relax on broadcasting. It was a big subtext behind the recent court action between The Sun's Jon Gaunt and his former employers, TalkSport. http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/20...ion-murdoch-sky

If it happens Sky News would be a vehicle for ubercunts like Jon Gaunt and Richard Littlejohn to spout their poisonous bullshit. Well maybe not Littlejohn given his previous, when the arseholes' arsehole Michael Winner is taking the moral high ground you know you are talking about irredeemable pond life -

An oldie but I never tire of that clip.

Archived