Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly or any of the other Fox News nuts.

Steveo2007

Sky News, especially during the election, has been becoming more and more like FOX news.

I must say I hate Sky News. It's a poor man's Fox, with none of the unintentional humour or bombastic American bastards.

Plus they employ that dickdiner Eammon Holmes. And it's incredibly difficult to try and rub one out to Kay Burley.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bill O'Reilly really is such a tool. I love how when he's getting proved wrong, instead of just listening, he tries to shout and shout more, he just comes across as such a idiot :laugh:

To be fair, there aren't many people in this world who "just listen" when they get proved wrong, is there?

• 1 month later...

Just thought I'd bump this thread as I've been watching quite a bit of it recently and they're really out to get this Imam Faisal Abdul Rauf who's in charge of the Islamic centre being build near Ground Zero. Trying to paint him as some form of Islamic Extremist who's only building the centre as a tribute to the terrorist attackers.

• Moderators

Anyone see Hannity on Friday? That lego haired cunt had a "Focus Group" on the mosque, and got all indignant when a Jewish New Yorker who lost someone in 9/11 was in favour of the Mosque being built.

Anyone see Hannity on Friday? That lego haired cunt had a "Focus Group" on the mosque, and got all indignant when a Jewish New Yorker who lost someone in 9/11 was in favour of the Mosque being built.

Cheers Butch, that's my afternoon cuppa all over my fucking monitor.

Oh yeah that was being repeated last night. Hannity kept misquoting Rauf's book by saying Rauf wanted America to be Shariah Law compliant, essentially implying he wanted Shariah law to be held above US law, when he was actually paraphrasing something that was said centuries ago that Shariah Law is about the fulfilment of basic human rights; freedom of religion, life, family etc. which is assured under the U.S. constitution and that these freedoms should include the right to Muslims to practise their religious law within the boundaries of the Law of the US.

Also they kept misquoting him as saying America deserved what it got, when he was actually saying that America, although not deserving of the attack, had actually brought it on themselves through their attacks and encroachments onto other cultures. This is something Glenn Beck said quite a few months ago, but now a Muslim's saying it, he's dead against the idea. That focus group summed up the entire of Fox News in a nutshell.

That's how I saw it anyway.

It's a little like X Factor... you dip in occasionally to laugh at it, but you still worry about the mental health of people who watch it all the time and believe it's real.

Archived