Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

• Paid Members
Why is it that when the darts was in Scotland, the Scottish fans threw shit at the guy who was playing there lad? Why is it that in England you have all types of different types of school yet none of the problems on the level as what they are up here in Scotland?

Because despite being right next door to each other there is a major difference in the mentality of Scottish people (mostly men to be honest).

Bingo!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe just ban Rangers and Celtic from playing each other for a season. Just have matches between them ruled as 0-0 draws.

That'd be fantastic if the problems were confined to matchdays at the venue. As it's pretty plain that it's not, well, you can see how the very suggestion is just a bit ridiculous.

Why is it that when the darts was in Scotland, the Scottish fans threw shit at the guy who was playing there lad? Why is it that in England you have all types of different types of school yet none of the problems on the level as what they are up here in Scotland?

Because despite being right next door to each other there is a major difference in the mentality of Scottish people (mostly men to be honest).

Bingo!

And? That's hardly groundbreaking stuff Deaq, it's been the same since the Romans built the wall to keep us out of their civilised society.

To try and counter the nonsense being spoken by Happ, I thought I'd post an interesting commentary by our very own George Galloway;

Forget that rather facile comment by a legendary manager about football being more important than life or death, to a present-day one it is about just that. Or rather more specifically, death.

Neil Lennon, the manager of Celtic, is a Catholic, a republican and courageously outspoken. It shouldn

• Paid Members
I've figured it out. Here is how to stop all the trouble:

Ban football in Scotland.

Ban alcohol in Scotland.

Ban religion in Scotland.

Ban the colours blue and green in Scotland.

I've figured out how to stop this forum from stinking.

Ban Happ Hazzard from the UKFF.

Ban Happ Hazzard from the Internet

Ban Happ Hazzard from Computers.

I've figured it out. Here is how to stop all the trouble:

Ban football in Scotland.

Ban alcohol in Scotland.

Ban religion in Scotland.

Ban the colours blue and green in Scotland.

I've figured out how to stop thsi forum from stiking.

Ban Happ Hazzard from the UKFF.

Ban Happ Hazzard from the Internet

Ban Happ Hazzard from Computers.

What does stiking mean?

• Paid Members

Bingo!

And? That's hardly groundbreaking stuff Deaq, it's been the same since the Romans built the wall to keep us out of their civilised society.

Yeah but allot of the people who have never lived in Scotland won't get that. The best way to sort this out is what I heard happened with the Celtic fan who was calling Diouf a monkey, he was reported to police by fellow Celtic fans who were disgusted by his behaviour. If fans continue to do this and police there own grounds it would help. If you add big fines for all clubs who get caught singing songs that are banned the clubs fans will be sick of paying fines in the end.

Archived