Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I saw Lennons comments and had a good laugh. I like that Pa Broon just smiled them off. The pressure seems to be getting to Lennon don't you think?

The thing is I don't think Broon touched Boyle. It looked like Archie Knox had hold of Boyle - which explains why he looked shit scared.

Brown did touch Boyle. He grabbed Boyle by the arm and tried to stop him walking away.

There's a hearing due that will more than likely see Brown get reprimanded, along with Boyle.

OH NOES! He didn't grab Boyle by the arm to stop him from running away from big bad Brown did he? Oh no.... can't be having that.

If you're going to make a snide remark to someone, you don't say it then run away like a prick. You do what Ally McCoist did, stand there and take it.

Boyle is a coward.

• Paid Members
Jelavic has put us 1-0 up. Goal of the season candidate

Were you at the game caller? Sadly I'd have to agree there. Cracking goal.

Unsurprisingly Zander Diamond should have done far better at marking him. Nothing ever changes.

The Ref had a terrible game tonight.

Very interesting piece on Craig Whyte in this fortnight's issue of Private Eye.

Sad that it takes a non-Scottish based publication to print the details of Mr Whyte's dubious history.

2 papers have already printed his dodgy buisness dealings, sun and dr, abit not much but they did, hell i used to work for the cunt when he shafted us workers by fucking off to the bahamas.

Sad that it takes a non-Scottish based publication to print the details of Mr Whyte's dubious history.

2 papers have already printed his dodgy buisness dealings, sun and dr, abit not much but they did, hell i used to work for the cunt when he shafted us workers by fucking off to the bahamas.

Fucks sake, I really am sick and tired of this stupid point scoring. No high level businessman is as white as snow, get over it guys.

• Paid Members

Fucks sake, I really am sick and tired of this stupid point scoring. No high level businessman is as white as snow, get over it guys.

Not even Callum Melville? :p

And yet he didn't send any troops off to war. Every club has its sinners; better off having one with money at least.

OH NOES! He didn't grab Boyle by the arm to stop him from running away from big bad Brown did he? Oh no.... can't be having that.

If you're going to make a snide remark to someone, you don't say it then run away like a prick. You do what Ally McCoist did, stand there and take it.

Boyle is a coward.

Regardless of the situation, you don't put your hands on an opposing clubs official. Simple as that.

Brown will have to face some time in the stands.

Not even Callum Melville? :p

I said high level business man, not mid level crook, :thumbsup:

Still some outstanding games to be played in amongst these, but the post-split fixtures look a little something like this:

34 Sunday 24-Apr-11 Hibernian V St Mirren 15.00

Monday 25-Apr-11 Hamilton Accies V Aberdeen 16.15 Live on ESPN

Monday 25-Apr-11 St Johnstone V Inverness CT 14.00 Live on ESPN

Saturday 23-Apr-11 Dundee United V Kilmarnock 12.15 Live on Sky Sports

Saturday 23-Apr-11 Hearts V Motherwell 15.00

Sunday 24-Apr-11 Rangers V Celtic 12.30 Live on Sky Sports

35 Saturday 30-Apr-11 Aberdeen V Inverness CT 15.00

Saturday 30-Apr-11 Hibernian V St Johnstone 15.00

Monday 02-May-11 St Mirren V Hamilton Accies 15.00 Live on ESPN

Saturday 30-Apr-11 Kilmarnock V Hearts 15.00

Saturday 30-Apr-11 Motherwell V Rangers 12.00 Live on ESPN

Sunday 01-May-11 Celtic V Dundee United 12.45 Live on Sky Sports

36 Saturday 07-May-11 Aberdeen V St Johnstone 15.00

Saturday 07-May-11 Hamilton Accies V Hibernian 15.00

Saturday 07-May-11 Inverness CT V St Mirren 15.00

Saturday 07-May-11 Dundee United V Motherwell 15.00

Saturday 07-May-11 Rangers V Hearts 12.15 Live on Sky Sports

Sunday 08-May-11 Kilmarnock V Celtic 12.45 Live on Sky Sports

37 Tuesday 10-May-11 Aberdeen V St Mirren 19.45

Tuesday 10-May-11 St Johnstone V Hamilton Accies 19.45

Wednesday 11-May-11 Inverness CT V Hibernian 19:45

Tuesday 10-May-11 Rangers V Dundee United 19:45 Live on Sky Sports

Wednesday 11-May-11 Hearts V Celtic 19:45 Live on Sky Sports

Wednesday 11-May-11 Motherwell V Kilmarnock 19:45

38 Saturday 14-May-11 Hamilton Accies V Inverness CT 15.00

Saturday 14-May-11 Hibernian V Aberdeen 15.00

Saturday 14-May-11 St Mirren V St Johnstone 15.00

Sunday 15-May-11 Celtic V Motherwell 12.30

Sunday 15-May-11 Dundee United V Hearts 12.30

Sunday 15-May-11 Kilmarnock V Rangers 12.30

• Paid Members
Anyone who saw the game knows that both McCoist & Lennon contributed to the situation between the managers at the end of the match. The same goes for the behaviour of Diouff & Bougherra. Anyone with any sense could see that both of them deserve some sort of real punishment, and the fact that Martin Bain is questioning the light sentence both were given is laughable.

Of course, Rangers fans will likely disagree with what I've said there, and I'd expect nothing less from them, but anyone with a grain of sense knows that the SFA have simply made a roaring cunt of themselves. Again.

I don't think either McCoist or Lennon deserved a ban. It was fuck all and probably wouldn't have got even half as much attention as it did if Lennon's angry face hadn't much such a great visual. Lennon really should've appealed.

I agree Bougherra and Diouf should've got bans though. They lost the plot big time. No excuses for that lack of discipline.

The SFA's been a joke for years. They seem to flit between being terrified to punish the Old Firm to being terrified that people are going to accuse them of being terrified to punish the Old Firm. The whole organisation needs a clear out.

Archived